Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It seems worthwhile to make a distinction between simply smoking weed with pot such as a "spliff" and this particular method which is aimed at achieving a massive head rush. Another guy on that forum says,
    "It's not the quick rush from a cig, it's huge. some people find it too intense, even. it feels great, I suppose like a normal cig buzz, but amplified by a thousand, and it lasts for a few minutes. you just have to try it."
    Some claim to hate it and some love it. I don't know how healthy it is to induce a head rush by nicotine surge. Sounds not very lol. I always thought the head rush was partially attributable to holding in your hit which simply produces a lack of oxygen to the brain! When I heard that does more to collect tar in your lungs than the THC, I quit holding it my hits for so long. I feel like holding in your hit probably does to collect THC but at the expense of collecting more tar.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheStranger View Post
      It seems worthwhile to make a distinction between simply smoking weed with pot such as a "spliff" and this particular method which is aimed at achieving a massive head rush. Another guy on that forum says,
      "It's not the quick rush from a cig, it's huge. some people find it too intense, even. it feels great, I suppose like a normal cig buzz, but amplified by a thousand, and it lasts for a few minutes. you just have to try it."
      Some claim to hate it and some love it. I don't know how healthy it is to induce a head rush by nicotine surge. Sounds not very lol. I always thought the head rush was partially attributable to holding in your hit which simply produces a lack of oxygen to the brain! When I heard that does more to collect tar in your lungs than the THC, I quit holding it my hits for so long. I feel like holding in your hit probably does to collect THC but at the expense of collecting more tar.
      Aw... I though you were gonna try it I was looking forward to hearing about it. Oh well, I haven't hit one either so it's whatever.

Comment

• Oh I am going to try it. But first I need to procure some pot and then bum a smoke off somebody lol. I killed off that chunky cheese already and I'm sitting here trying to get a coffee buzz is all haha.

Comment

• Just bought a new bong, 7mm thick 18" NG beaker bottom with an NG 12 arm tree perc ash catcher

Went a little overboard on the size and everything but total was $130 CAD no tax, have to wait until Sunday to hit it though

Comment

• I just got a buncha bud, but the stems are immense. Awesome smoke though.

Comment

• 3 exams this week man.. bruh **** school sometimes.

i hope i truly in fact enjoy my career in the future. could end up working for Google or just a crappy start up company hoping to be the next BuzzFeed

ill have to blaze a FAT garcia vega to myself this weekend

maybe getting punched in the face for a living isn't too bad if i just really kick ass. time to consider new career options

Comment

• Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
                Just bought a new bong, 7mm thick 18" NG beaker bottom with an NG 12 arm tree perc ash catcher

Went a little overboard on the size and everything but total was $130 CAD no tax, have to wait until Sunday to hit it though
                Goddamn, took 2 hits out of this thing with some friends around yesterday and I swear to god I've never been so high in my life. The weed we were smoking was some great Northern Lights and the second hit I was trying to milk it too much and it ended up coating my mouth and throat in what tasted like ash. Absolutely nasty hit but I took it down all the way.

Thankfully I prepared for this so as soon as we went back into the house I got on my couch and hit play. I swear to god spongebob is a horror cartoon. We watched some youtube videos and played monopoly (or at least tried) and that was about it. Crazy experience with Mj...

Comment

• Not a fan of northern lights, so many names get banded about.there are two kinds of weed in my mind. Good weed and **** weed

Comment

• I'm a fan of the meme thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheStranger View Post
                      I'm a fan of the meme thread.
                      LOL, oscar saw the trichomes.

Comment

Working...
                      X