Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
      The Giants coming for that #1 spot in the NL West boy!!!!! World Series 2015 is in our sights, at our current pace we could take the division and at the very least secure a Wild Card spot.

On the other hand, Hippie Hill is still ridden with dopeheads who will gladly point you in the direction to any narcotic you need

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
          The Giants coming for that #1 spot in the NL West boy!!!!! World Series 2015 is in our sights, at our current pace we could take the division and at the very least secure a Wild Card spot.

On the other hand, Hippie Hill is still ridden with dopeheads who will gladly point you in the direction to any narcotic you need
          Nothing better growing up in Portland, then people who would hate on San Fransisco and places like Seattle, when in reality the same pricks they call conceited and stuff are actually less so then Portlandia.

I really dig the song though, even if I'm not a fan of the city. I like Oaktown though.

Comment

• I don't even know

Comment

• WAR WEED!!!

Comment

• YA BOY IS DONE WITH SUMMER SEMESTER.

Two classes the past 6 weeks, Early California History and Trigonometry.

Fu*k school bruh.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                    YA BOY IS DONE WITH SUMMER SEMESTER.

Two classes the past 6 weeks, Early California History and Trigonometry.

Fu*k school bruh.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                      Gotta give more karma before I can green ya again, this is sweet lol. Got some really good bud finally. Had to buy more then I wanted really, but it was worth it.

Comment

Working...
                      X