Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud degenerate.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-Blonco View Post
      I smoked for the first time in 3 months the other day, and just became paranoid and anxious. I used to love getting stoned. Wasted 3 years of my life doing it. Not anymore though.
      Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Ya, why smoke weed when you smoke meth, right? Or are you injecting now? Change your name phaggot. You think it's a diss to me but instead you look like some pathetic stalker.
      El-Blonco?

El-blanco?

Last edited by -jose-; 04-22-2015, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        Ya, why smoke weed when you smoke meth, right? Or are you injecting now? Change your name phaggot. You think it's a diss to me but instead you look like some pathetic stalker.
        You're a fcuking loser los ****s. And you DKSAB. I'm not ashamed to admit i smoked meth for a bit- i avoiding falling into it too heavily and i've turned my life around- only taken drugs once in nearly 5 months and that was only MDMA. No one has anything too be ashamed of from having a drug habit if they have taken steps to make their life better and gotten away from that ****. Plus I've never put a needle anywhere near my body i find them repulsive.

Plus i always see you posting about getting on the coke- and while that stuff isn't as destructive as meth its still addictive and expensive- plenty have fcuked their lives up using that ****. If you are putting a gram up your nose every weekend you can hardly look down on people for using other drugs.

Comment

You're a fcuking loser los ****s. And you DKSAB. I'm not ashamed to admit i smoked meth for a bit- i avoiding falling into it too heavily and i've turned my life around- only taken drugs once in nearly 5 months and that was only MDMA. No one has anything too be ashamed of from having a drug habit if they have taken steps to make their life better and gotten away from that ****. Plus I've never put a needle anywhere near my body i find them repulsive.

Plus i always see you posting about getting on the coke- and while that stuff isn't as destructive as meth its still addictive and expensive- plenty have fcuked their lives up using that ****. If you are putting a gram up your nose every weekend you can hardly look down on people for using other drugs.
          Worry about your own life man, I really don't know why you have such animosity towards me. I can do what I want because I pay my own way in life, while you lie to your parents to get drug money.

Comment

Worry about your own life man, I really don't know why you have such animosity towards me. I can do what I want because I pay my own way in life, while you lie to your parents to get drug money.
            Ive supported myself since i was 17. Sure it was dirty money but dont try tell me I've had anyone supporting me constantly, because i haven't. Keep working your ass off as a toliet cleaner to put blow up your nose and smoke weed.

Comment

Ive supported myself since i was 17. Sure it was dirty money but dont try tell me I've had anyone supporting me constantly, because i haven't. Keep working your ass off as a toliet cleaner to put blow up your nose and smoke weed.
              Lol in your dreams. My apologies if I was wrong about how you came up in life. Good luck.

Comment

Lol in your dreams. My apologies if I was wrong about how you came up in life. Good luck.
                Look dude my apologies too I've been pretty immature in all this bs. I'm not even sure how it started tbh. I'll change the name

Comment

Look dude my apologies too I've been pretty immature in all this bs. I'm not even sure how it started tbh. I'll change the name
                  I honestly have no clue what your problem was, I never said anything sideways to you. Doesn't matter now,

Comment

• Awww weed thread resolution. Gotta love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
                      Awww weed thread resolution. Gotta love it.
                      Drugs always unite people lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X