Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
    Who's being a snob....?
    Didn't read much of the thread recently. No one in particular. Broad statement.

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      Hahahaha! That's good.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
        So if you guys have really good OG Kush?

Do you say, yo I got some Kush OG Kush?

I'm not trying to change it up and I'm aware its not an online thing, its just I feel like using Kush as a quality term crosses a certain line, although it doesn't exist. It's all good tho bruh
        My budsman sold me a 1/4 of the OG kush. It's good weed for sure and I'm high right now. However, he could tell me it's ****in purple strawberry bubblegum haze and I wouldn't know the difference.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
            I'm not getting involved in a debate. You guys shouldn't either. I got some **** from my buddy in alaska not best but good. Weed snobs suck.
            If mediocre weed is getting passed around I will abstain. I'm a weed snob a ****ing proud of it.

Comment

• Well I'm all out of wax after watching Kovalev Krush Pascal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                If mediocre weed is getting passed around I will abstain. I'm a weed snob a ****ing proud of it.
                I don't smoke poot but people who always talk about how good their **** is rub me the wrong way.

Comment

I don't smoke poot but people who always talk about how good their **** is rub me the wrong way.
                  I think that means their weed probably isn't that good....

Comment

Me too, I could never understand why people, who have zero impact on the manufacturing of the product, boast about how their **** is the best. Usually the guys with the least in life are the ones proclaiming it.

Comment

• LMFAO...you guise crack me up. Still love this thread (4th week off) I ruined it last Friday, went to a wet n wild (waterpark) rave on lsd and smoked a joint of Changa (herbal dmt). Might sod it and grab some Nepal Temple Balls of darkweb, not sure doe. Having a t total clean mind makes a change, this is being typed from near the peak of Ben Neviss and its funting cold!

That's why Mary is on my mind,might just barrel roll down and give big Leroy a call though I want 2 see the Northen Lights if the clouds dissipate,no pun intended.

Keep tokin fellas, psychedelics and neon water slides are fun doe (apparently groped a girls tit but she didn't mind so its all good).

To abstain or fuk Jane? This is my pain. Guess the zens already fuked up gettin clean doe. Start again in April.

Hilarious discusions in the last few pages hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X