Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      I paid $20 bucks for a baggy in cartegena that was cut to hell. I knew it was a ripoff but didnt care cus I was wrecked lol.
      I've done the same. It was here tho, my friend went way out of his way to deliver me a $40 and when we did some lines, I texted him "did you give me baby laxative bro?"
      He was pissed haha

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
        We should make an "official cocaine appreciation thread"

Comment

• Comment

I'm sayin doe!

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
            I've done the same. It was here tho, my friend went way out of his way to deliver me a $40 and when we did some lines, I texted him "did you give me baby laxative bro?"
            He was pissed haha
            Lol I've paid ridiculous prices when I've been out and desperate. I paid $100 for a gram in a club after I ran out and wanted more, it did absolutely nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              I'm sayin doe!

Lol I've paid ridiculous prices when I've been out and desperate. I paid $100 for a gram in a club after I ran out and wanted more, it did absolutely nothing.
              LOL damn bro. Me and my buds have also done similar, you get to a point where you're drinking too much and need more to keep you from passing out drunk

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                  I am picturing you with picket signs to change weed terminology.

Look, I get what you are saying, but it definitely isn't an "online" thing, at least here it isn't. I've heard of all those other terms, except for "loud and frosty"

A lot of people here use 'fire' as well.

But here when you ask someone for kush, they know you don't mean the **** specifically from the mountains of Pakistan... it just means some good dank.
                  So if you guys have really good OG Kush?

Do you say, yo I got some Kush OG Kush?

I'm not trying to change it up and I'm aware its not an online thing, its just I feel like using Kush as a quality term crosses a certain line, although it doesn't exist. It's all good tho bruh

Comment

• I'm not getting involved in a debate. You guys shouldn't either. I got some **** from my buddy in alaska not best but good. Weed snobs suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
                      I'm not getting involved in a debate. You guys shouldn't either. I got some **** from my buddy in alaska not best but good. Weed snobs suck.
                      Who's being a snob....?

Comment

Working...
                      X