Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
    if you get all worked up because someone said "what career" then yeah theres some issues there.
    so maye you weren't in the bashing, my apologies if that is so. It appeared so because of the post before and after your statement. My response was more towards the idiot accusation that I left fighting because of drugs, that couldn't be further from the truth...........Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      so maye you weren't in the bashing, my apologies if that is so. It appeared so because of the post before and after your statement. My response was more towards the idiot accusation that I left fighting because of drugs, that couldn't be further from the truth...........Rockin'
      I am thinking about having a couple of amateur fights. bear in mind that I haven't truly competed since the 90's.

Comment

• rockin: i'll tell you what motivated me....reading Robert Anasi's The Gloves. I`m about to get worked.

Comment

• For all you guys in your late 20's, early 30's & 40's

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            no hard feelings rockin,like i said i just wanna get along with everyone not just a few,my apologies if it offended you and i hope the promotions career kicks off good.

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post

For all you guys in your late 20's, early 30's & 40's
              yes!,the care free days,how i would love to go there again for a few weeks lol

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post

For all you guys in your late 20's, early 30's & 40's
                do you remember this chav?

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
                    do you remember this chav?

[IMG][/IMG]

Damn right, I saw Roots Manuva in Reading years ago.
                    You heard of Mc Pitmann?

Check it

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X