Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HughJass View Post
    Morphine,
    shooting good smack much healthier homie.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
      shooting good smack much healthier homie.

Nah,your alright.Don't worry i'm not the boxingscene baghead,got injuries.

Comment

• Originally posted by HughJass View Post
        Nah,your alright.Don't worry i'm not the boxingscene baghead,got injuries.
        Trust me.

I'm the epitome of a non - judgemental man. I've seen hell/back been through it all at a mere 33 years of age.

If it makes you happy, do it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
          Trust me.

I'm the epitome of a non - judgemental man. I've seen hell/back been through it all at a mere 33 years of age.

If it makes you happy, do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            You sound like a teenage girl who took one drag for the first time.
            It felt like it. I don't smoke like that anymore you poosy

Comment

• Pizza ordered! Just finishing a 70cl off,then gonna blaze some critical mass watching the Breeders Cup.

Comment

• Smoked out to this earlier

Comment

• I smoked from a Volcano vaporiser last night. It smoothed out my horrific md comedown. Put it on your christmas wish-list people.

Comment

• MD brings the worst comedowns. Not had it for years, the last time I had it I woke feeling like I'd lost a bit of my soul, no joke.

Comment

• Man I smoked a blunt after the game earlier and with day light savings it gets darker earlier now. Man I walked down the street smoking a blunt and then came walking back smoking a newport, come to see 2 cops parked on the street in front of my apartment. I was trippin the hell out hahaha I was shook until they went across the street and started banging loud on another door!

Was way too intense haha

Comment

Working...
                      X