Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Sure this is the stuff I had in Amsterdam number 5 .The guy gave me a few out a joint and said it was ice best gear in Holland .That's got to be short for isolator ice .I was drunk as well tae so 1 and 5 at the same time , whitey .
      Last edited by alza1988; 02-06-2013, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
        Sure this is the stuff I had in Amsterdam number 5 .The guy gave me a few out a joint and said it was ice best gear in Holland .That's got to be short for isolator ice .I was drunk as well tae so 1 and 5 at the same time , whitey .
        ha ha not good when you mix alcohol with high powered weed lol

Comment

• All ya need fellas is a bud box o r dark room, a 400w HPS, a carbon filter and a good in line fan and 3 months of patience....just sayin'

Comment

• **** all yall. As I head to the garage to hit a ball of resin.

Comment

• I was going to make a thread asking about if soldiers coming home all fuked up, only option=disability. Will the VA pay for the "medication-weed" if they can get it approved by a doctor?

Seems like it could replace a lot of pills. This question would also stem into civilians, non-vets. Would some kind of insurance cover it or would peeps have to pay out of pocket? It would save a lot of damage being on long term heavy meds do to one.

Not sure if the big pharma would be to keen on this, unless they can get their grubby little finders in the cookie jar.

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post
                All ya need fellas is a bud box o r dark room, a 400w HPS, a carbon filter and a good in line fan and 3 months of patience....just sayin'
                keep the knowledge flowin chav my man!

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                  I was going to make a thread asking about if soldiers coming home all fuked up, only option=disability. Will the VA pay for the "medication-weed" if they can get it approved by a doctor?

Seems like it could replace a lot of pills. This question would also stem into civilians, non-vets. Would some kind of insurance cover it or would peeps have to pay out of pocket? It would save a lot of damage being on long term heavy meds do to one.

Not sure if the big pharma would be to keen on this, unless they can get their grubby little finders in the cookie jar.
                  please read jazluvr http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/...ana/55395138/1
                  Last edited by HughJass; 02-06-2013, 06:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
                    **** all yall. As I head to the garage to hit a ball of resin.
                    I've scraped my share of grinders and pipes before, trust me.

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post

thanks man...good read.

Comment

Working...
                      X