Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheese on order for tonight's fights , bring on da smoke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• pre-fight meal delivered. chinese

Comment

• pic from after a night at the dog racetrack , very drunk lol bright eyes

Comment

• hahahaahhahahahhaahaha pulling are serious gay face's

Comment

• 3000th post ,

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
              3000th post ,
              Heres to 3000 more dude!

Lighting a fat bifta up literally right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by RightJab View Post
                Heres to 3000 more dude!

Lighting a fat bifta up literally right now.
                that's what i like to hear , im sitting in the shed blazing out and having a grolsch , me grandma jsut collapsed 2 hours ago and is in hospital, i need to go and pick my sister up but need to blaze one first stressed to hell not a good day trying to take my mind of things by posting but its hard

Comment

• Comment

• **** thats not news anyone needs man, my thoughts go to you, i saw my gramps of yesterday. It's grim as **** when something happens to family members. You doing the right thing keeping your mind off things as best you can.

P.S. Don't blaze too heavy if you're driving to pick your sister up. If you get stopped and the rozzers have white A4 paper on them you're ****ed mate.....lol

Comment

• Originally posted by RightJab View Post
                      **** thats not news anyone needs man, my thoughts go to you, i saw my gramps of yesterday. It's grim as **** when something happens to family members. You doing the right thing keeping your mind off things as best you can.

P.S. Don't blaze too heavy if you're driving to pick your sister up. If you get stopped and the rozzers have white A4 paper on them you're ****ed mate.....lol

hahaha technology these days lol. im back anyways , awaiting for test results via my mother fingers crossed.

Comment

Working...
                      X