Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah i like Fury, looks so comedic when he gets put on his ass cos' he's so fukin huge. Blatantly needs to be a strain named after him.

Comment

• Originally posted by RightJab View Post
      Yeah i like Fury, looks so comedic when he gets put on his ass cos' he's so fukin huge. Blatantly needs to be a strain named after him.
      that's the plan , think of a strain for fury!

Comment

• feeling very woozy now , mixture of vodka and weed has my totally obliterated!

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
          feeling very woozy now , mixture of vodka and weed has my totally obliterated!
          Liquor and weed? You don't mix liquor and weed. If you're going to drink liquor you need to smoke hash.

noobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bazinga! View Post
            Liquor and weed? You don't mix liquor and weed. If you're going to drink liquor you need to smoke hash.

noobs.
            liquor and weed.......hmmmmmmmm , drink and a bong chaser pro style!!!

Comment

• Diggin' in to kebab, 4 pre rolled j's so i don't have to **** about when i'm even more ****ed. Should last me to and through the fight, already barfed once tonight though....fun times.

Comment

• Originally posted by RightJab View Post
                Diggin' in to kebab, 4 pre rolled j's so i don't have to **** about when i'm even more ****ed. Should last me to and through the fight, already barfed once tonight though....fun times.
                haha , im fukd big time , war alvarez

Comment

• #BlazGreen

Comment

• I just downed a fifth of Russian vodka and lit up a huge joint rewathching the Fuury cungnjghan fight ****a allll good win fir fyry

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X