No announcement yet.

Two African-American gentlemen steal 65k worth of frozen Chicken Wings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by User's Name View Post
    i heard quentin tarantino is planning to make a movie about this.
    This does fit his latest style of movies. Except who gets revenge at the end here. Usually the Jews get revenge on the Nazi's, the black slaves get revenge on their slave owners. What's the angle here, the frozen chicken turns into a real chicken and gets back at the thieves?

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
      This does fit his latest style of movies. Except who gets revenge at the end here. Usually the Jews get revenge on the Nazi's, the black slaves get revenge on their slave owners. What's the angle here, the frozen chicken turns into a real chicken and gets back at the thieves?
      probably a bunch or watermellon vendors whom they did some wrong before will hire a bounty hunters to hunt them thieves

Comment

Originally posted by User's Name View Post
        probably a bunch or watermellon vendors whom they did some wrong before will hire a bounty hunters to hunt them thieves

Comment

blacks never cease to amaze me

Comment

Originally posted by signzoe View Post
            blacks never cease to amaze me
            I'm with you, soon to be banned, gypsy.

Comment

Comment

why just come to troll blacks for twenty or thirty posts only to get banned and start all over.

so dumb.

Comment

LarryX speaking to the mother of his children about the food she had consumed earlier that evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    LarryX speaking to the mother of his children about the food she had consumed earlier that evening.

at first glance, that mother phucker did look a bit like larry. ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                      dude hasn't been banned yet but he's only got 15 posts. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X