No announcement yet.

Are you afraid of death?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
    One can not fear death and still enjoy life.

Please! When someone says they don't fear death it either means they are crazy or they try not to think about it.

At the end of the day, when it comes down to being alive or dead, most people choose the former.

Send these so called fearless guys to the electric chair and see what their reaction would be.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
      I don't think anyone on here can say they're not afraid of death. If they think that then they haven't truly thought about it. Even those who think 'everybody dies' still fear it, it's something we're not supposed to understand and be ok with.

Shaun, are you trolling or are you that transparent?

In one sentence you say you aren't afraid of death and in another, comfort yourself.
      The physical body dies and we move on. We can't die.

Comment

Originally posted by GUMBIE View Post
        Please! When someone says they don't fear death it either means they are crazy or they try not to think about it.

At the end of the day, when it comes down to being alive or dead, most people choose the former.

Send these so called fearless guys to the electric chair and see what their reaction would be.
        You want to kill everyone who doesn't fear death?

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
          The physical body dies and we move on. We can't die.
          If that's what helps you sleep at night...

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
            You want to kill everyone who doesn't fear death?

If you don't fear death what is stopping you topping yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              and what if the tree has lucas matthysse's face on it?
              well that sure presents an interesting scenario.

imo nothing happens, lucas matthysse rolls with the impact and survives and golovkin continues on his way to another tree.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                I see a lot of bravado in here coming from guys whom I have a great amount of respect for, but I'm curious : How many of you guys have been legitimately close to death?

I don't need to hear the details of what it was that you went through, but I want to know how many of you have escaped it yourself.
                (long story short)
                about four years ago on a snowy day my truck slid off the road and went had first into a lake I was in the middle of nowhere in Jersey from 5pm till 3am until help arrived I had no signal on either my work or personal phone...True story

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  (long story short)
                  about four years ago on a snowy day my truck slid off the road and went had first into a lake I was in the middle of nowhere in Jersey from 5pm till 3am until help arrived I had no signal on either my work or personal phone...True story
                  woah!

how deep was the lake?

Comment

Death is afraid of me.

Comment

Fearing death is what makes you feel alive.

Comment

Working...
                      X