No announcement yet.

Los Angeles vs Miami

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Bro even the ugly girls are pretty.... Serious Just going to the grocery store is a treat. Hot girls everywhere cops dont harass you. The first time i came to Miami Beach i came for the weekend....I didnt go home for six years. lol
    Then i came back a few years later after going back home...and made Maimi my home.
    I live in this place. Its called the Akoya!
    thats my back yard

pool on the roof

fitness center to all residence

pool on the bottom as well/with hot tub

Are you rich ?

What do you do for a living ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mobile_Suicide View Post

Are you rich ?

What do you do for a living ?
      I'm not rich. I make pretty good money. There are some crazy rich people who live in my building though. I got a one bed room ocean view 850 sq ft. That's about 1500 month. I own a repossession co.

Comment

I'm not rich. I make pretty good money. There are some crazy rich people who live in my building though. I got a one bed room ocean view 850 sq ft. That's about 1500 month. I own a repossession co.
        Nice,that's tight .

Comment

Loved Los Angeles, hated Miami.

Comment

Bro...ive seen it rain on one side of the street and not the other...It will rain one second and a few min later like it never happen. Not every day. I live on Miami Beach...big difference from MB and MIA. Night and day! The ghetto...try overtown!
            Did you know Denver is sunnier than Miami and San Diego??? Miami is cool, didn't like it though. Humid as f**k. I don't f**k with humidity, I'm from the dry southwest/western united states.

It rains like 60 something inches a year in Miami. I enjoy the rain though, but let me explain. It doesn't rain too often in Colorado, so when it does....I enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              Those pictures... Damn beautiful. Wouldn't mind visiting either one for the summer!
              do yourself a favor, broo, and go to florida in april

it's almost too hot in the summer in florida. sounds cray, but unless you're doing something with the water i'd say you're better off in the spring. 80's every day in the spring. maybe an afternoon shower, but it won't last. in the summer it's in the 90's and humid. hell, it's even hot at night.

in the fall you got hurricanes, too.

never been to LA, though.

Comment

you repo cars?!

that must get crazy! talk about a business that will thrive in a poor economy..... nice move. very nice. i can see that business doing very well. give it 110%, and good luck.

Comment

Working...
                X