No announcement yet.

Muslim Patrols Aim to Push SHARIA LAW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
    This 'Muslim Patrol' trolls are a tiny group. I mean, **** a minority, they're not even a blip on the radar. Idiots who believe they are following the rulings of Islam when their actions contradict them in regards to living on foreign, non-muslim soil.
    Most of the muslims I know wouldnt want to live under these stone-age laws these arse bandits want to impose. Hopefully some counter-thugs will hand out some good public justice on the streets to put these guys back in their box and leave Britain as it is, without clowns like this trying to take us back to the stone ages

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
      I await Boston Gay's explanation.
      I have no idea what you're on about

Comment

Just a very vocal, very stupid minority.

Comment

Yeah from what I understand this is a small group of thugs and bullies and they're currently facing prosecution. It's not really a groundswell of popular support.

Having said that there is a large movement in Europe to introduce Sharia law in family courts.

Comment

Arrest them prosecute them and give them no media coverage.

Comment

Would love to bump into a muslim patrol, would be fun

Comment

We got these ****s in Denmark too We had a small street war with the local drunks and would be Hells Angels running them out of an area with flying beer bottles and chains

Comment

Working...
                X