Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir Richardson View Post
    computer and smarth phone = earth
    theres a creator...
    My dick went into your mother and we did the hanky panky, one miraculous sperm ate into one of her ovaries and something special was created.

Son, I love you.

Comment

Simple biology son. Me and momma...

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
        My dick went into your mother and we did the hanky panky, one miraculous sperm ate into one of her ovaries and something special was created.

Son, I love you.

its magical............ millions of sperm...

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
          Good summerization TK...simple and to the point. I happen to agree with you. That is my choice. I respect others choices to belive or not believe, I don't like people pushing their beliefs on me, so i don't push mine on them.

Live and let live.
          On a serious note:

I respect you Jaz, you are a peaceful guy, who I use to see and think he's a cool ass dude. How are you anyway? The days of you mass posting are over, but I believe you held the record along with the good man SAMURAI in 2nd. Still think of him sometimes when I post here.

As for some of my posts if not most, I do like a reaction. Fish get boring after a while when it's just a pond. I need to go and find me a rare fish that doesn't bite so easily.

Comment

I do care and I feel I am right. I am not here to argue, and I am not ignorant of science. Religion encourages education and even science.
            If you do actually care about truth, I hate to be the one to break this to you, but you don't discern truth by "feeling your way to it". Your method of discovering what is true is horribly flawed. There are much better, demonstrable ways to discern truth... (scientific method) which is a fact, not opinion.

Some people talk about evolution etc... as a point that means there is no God.
            You're right. Evolution has absolutely zero bearing on the question of God's existence. However, it does present problems if you believe in the Bible.

The way I feel is, there's a creator for the Universe.

A mobile phone is made out of silicon, plastic, metals that came from raw materials like sand, oil, ore etc...
            There you go again feeling your way to conclusions.

I'm not sure what to gather from this other than "Mobile phones have creators, so the universe must have a creator". Which is totally illogical.

I am not knowledgeable enough as with 100% of the people on here to qualify that there is a God or not. There are people that can explain their own opinion as I give mine.

If someone doesn't feel there was a creator then fine. They can believe in the big bang or just simply live life without thinking why. I won't say 'hey, you are wrong, how can you think the universe was created from nothing'.
            Science doesn't say the universe was created from nothing. I thought you said you weren't ignorant?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Richardson View Post
              its magical............ millions of sperm...
              What is I pleasured myself and ejaculated hours before the sex with Big Momma? You may have ended up looking like the reject in 300 if my other batch had a bad delivery. Amazing, simply amazing. You most certainly are divine, a true resemblance of myself. I just wish you had better taste in gender.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                If you do actually care about truth, I hate to be the one to break this to you, but you don't discern truth by "feeling your way to it". Your method of discovering what is true is horribly flawed. There are much better, demonstrable ways to discern truth... (scientific method) which is a fact, not opinion.

You're right. Evolution has absolutely zero bearing on the question of God's existence. However, it does present problems if you believe in the Bible.

There you go again feeling your way to conclusions.

I'm not sure what to gather from this other than "Mobile phones have creators, so the universe must have a creator". Which is totally illogical.

Science doesn't say the universe was created from nothing. I thought you said you weren't ignorant?
                When you talk about fact and Science, may I ask your profession? May I ask what researches you have lead and what organisation you work for? I hope the Science you know is read from a website or a book only.

Science is at a point where there is not a 100% answer on how the universe was created. Fact.

There are theories. Fact.

No human has witnessed how the universe was created. Fact.

Human's don't even know what lies deep in the oceans, or have the technology to even dig into the centre of the Earth, let alone travel to another planet and live there. There's plenty to learn, do and achieve.

Human's are flawed as can be.

Comment

I believe there is a creator.

Tell me with Scientific evidence that there is none to the gentlemen from Toronto, Mr Deliveryman.

Or is it;

'The tooth fairy is not real, neither is God'

Comment

When you talk about fact and Science, may I ask your profession? May I ask what researches you have lead and what organisation you work for? I hope the Science you know is read from a website or a book only.
                    You completely misunderstood what I am saying. I said it's a fact that the scientific method is a superior way of discerning truth compared to feeling and intuition.

I'm a banker by the way, but I am well aware of what the scientific method entails.

Science is at a point where there is not a 100% answer on how the universe was created. Fact.
                    Strawmanning at it's finest. Did I say otherwise?

Why do you assume that the universe was created at all?

There are theories. Fact.
                    The laymen (you) meaning of the word theory and the scientific meaning of the word theory are two vastly different things.

A theory in science is the highest possible accolade. You are thinking that a theory can graduate into a fact. Or that theories become facts. Which is false. A theory in science, is an explanation of the facts. When a hypothesis graduates into a theory, it means that has withstood the bombardment of tests, experiments, peer review etc. trying to disprove it.

No human has witnessed how the universe was created. Fact.
                    This is not even worth commenting on.

Human's don't even know what lies deep in the oceans, or have the technology to even dig into the centre of the Earth, let alone travel to another planet and live there. There's plenty to learn, do and achieve.

Human's are flawed as can be.
                    Yes humans are flawed and there's a ****-ton of things we do not know, but the way we discover things is not by plugging our gaps in knowledge with our favourite God.
                    Last edited by deliveryman; 01-31-2013, 08:02 PM.

Comment

I believe there is a creator.

Tell me with Scientific evidence that there is none to the gentlemen from Toronto, Mr Deliveryman.

Or is it;

'The tooth fairy is not real, neither is God'

Well sir, given that you are the one making the claim, it is you the carries the burden of proof.

I will however play along and give a cumulative case argument on why the existence of God (the Biblical one) is not likely.

1. The hiddenness of God

2. The success of science

3. The connection between minds and brains

4. Evolution

5. The abundance of pointless suffering.

Comment

Working...
                      X