Do you even Jelq?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.35 inches of girth gained.

Comment

Yo machine let me school you on women because you sound like you need it.

Focus on your career. When you get your money right, the girls will come by themselves.

If you're a broke mother****er or your parents pay most of your bills then all you're going to have is one night stands lol it doesn't matter how big your dick is.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
        Yo machine let me school you on women because you sound like you need it.

Focus on your career. When you get your money right, the girls will come by themselves.

If you're a broke mother****er or your parents pay most of your bills then all you're going to have is one night stands lol it doesn't matter how big your dick is.
        You shouldn't take me serious on here.

My penis is huge and I make hundreds of dollars a year.

Comment

Meh I am happy with my d1ck size. I suppose it would be nice to add on an inch or two but I have had no complaints thus far so I aint tryinna fix somethin that aint broke haha

Comment

bump...........

Comment

Just wrapped my penis with electrical tape. How long do I leave it on?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules
                Just wrapped my penis with electrical tape. How long do I leave it on?
                Well that depends. How big do you want to be?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

ive put on 15kgs in 3 mths but my penis is no bigger and i get a burning sensation when I urinate, am I doing something wrong ?
                  Last edited by Furn; 02-04-2015, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X