Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Post Pics and Specs of your PC thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
    Yea, they don't sell my brand anymore. My friend was looking for one similar to it with the powered USB hub and mic and headphone jack and he ended up getting a Ducky Shine. He loves it too.

If I had the money I'd buy a ToPre keyboard in a heartbeat lol
    You know your stuff. Duckys are pretty cool, lots if color options.

I actually have a topre keypad. Like $200 lol. It has a very unique feel to it, but I still prefer cherry key switches, in particular reds.

This is the main monster I use:

Last edited by ИATAS; 01-30-2013, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      You know your stuff. Duckys are pretty cool, lots if color options.

I actually have a topre keypad. Like $200 lol. It has a very unique feel to it, but I still prefer cherry key switches, in particular reds.
      Thanks, I like to do my research before I purchase any type of electronics. I was looking into getting a Razer Blackwidow too but I went to the store and tried the Cherry MX blues and they're way too loud! Plus the keyboard is glozzy and I can't stand fingerprints and dust on my stuff. It would get annoying quick.

I've yet to try the reds and blacks. I've also never used a ToPre keyboard but I've read and watched enough youtube videos that I know I want one lol.

My next purchase would probably be a Filco tenkeyless.

Dude, I work in a call center and a customer called in and told me about that keyboard, He says he loves it. How do you like it?

Comment

Thanks, I like to do my research before I purchase any type of electronics. I was looking into getting a Razer Blackwidow too but I went to the store and tried the Cherry MX blues and they're way too loud! Plus the keyboard is glozzy and I can't stand fingerprints and dust on my stuff. It would get annoying quick.

I've yet to try the reds and blacks. I've also never used a ToPre keyboard but I've read and watched enough youtube videos that I know I want one lol.

My next purchase would probably be a Filco tenkeyless.

Dude, I work in a call center and a customer called in and told me about that keyboard, He says he loves it. How do you like it?
        Razor has the worst reputation for mechanical keyboards. They look all fancy but they aren't built very good and fail often. Plus like you said they are finger print magnets. Filco's have a high reputation, quality stuff right there, can' t go wrong.

I love my keyboard. I have three of them lol. Once I got used it my efficiency sky rocketted, plus very ergonomic. The thing I like the most is it's fully programmable, without the use of drivers or software (memory inside the keyboard) so you can completely customize not only by remapping keys but you can store macro's anywhere, which is useful for Windows/Linux shortcuts, etc.

Comment

only because you asked brah...

Comment

Razor has the worst reputation for mechanical keyboards. They look all fancy but they aren't built very good and fail often. Plus like you said they are finger print magnets. Filco's have a high reputation, quality stuff right there, can' t go wrong.

I love my keyboard. I have three of them lol. Once I got used it my efficiency sky rocketted, plus very ergonomic. The thing I like the most is it's fully programmable, without the use of drivers or software (memory inside the keyboard) so you can completely customize not only by remapping keys but you can store macro's anywhere, which is useful for Windows/Linux shortcuts, etc.
            haha that's fucking sweet though, I would love that. I wouldn't go with a Razer for a keyboard but they're mice are excellent. I love my Mamba. It has internal memory so I could do the same with the buttons on it. I could program macros, single keys and store profiles on the mouse and take it anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by LeftHookGarcia View Post
              only because you asked brah...

CTFU that's a sleeper huh?

Comment

haha that's fucking sweet though, I would love that. I wouldn't go with a Razer for a keyboard but they're mice are excellent. I love my Mamba. It has internal memory so I could do the same with the buttons on it. I could program macros, single keys and store profiles on the mouse and take it anywhere.
                Agreed on on the Razor mice. They are great for gaming.

I'm more of trackball guy myself for whatever reason (maybe playing a lot of Centipede in the 80's as a kid lol) so I need a trackball. Unfortunately there aren't too many out there that have a larger ball, just the Kensington shown in the picture above, and there is a CST Trackball that I really want to try. I've seen people put pool balls in them! Like this: http://i.imgur.com/qoN93.jpg

Comment

Agreed on on the Razor mice. They are great for gaming.

I'm more of trackball guy myself for whatever reason (maybe playing a lot of Centipede in the 80's as a kid lol) so I need a trackball. Unfortunately there aren't too many out there that have a larger ball, just the Kensington shown in the picture above, and there is a CST Trackball that I really want to try. I've seen people put pool balls in them! Like this: http://i.imgur.com/qoN93.jpg
                  That's ****ing pimp. I haven't used a trackball long enough myself to judge them though.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                    I got a windows 95.
                    Is that out already?!?!

Comment

That's ****ing pimp. I haven't used a trackball long enough myself to judge them though.
                      Its one of those things where you'll either love it or hate it. I've used them for so long its just natural to me but they aren't for everyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X