Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

two Canadian kids doing it in the best street fight you'll see.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    devastating KO!!!

That black guy was a wild swinging idiot. lol

Comment

I heard he was gonna take trip to Disney Land and maybe a tune up before he gets the rematch:WORD:
      I don't see a rematch in the future that was a career ending blow, might as well stay in Disney and get a job greeting people that come in to the park lol!

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        I don't see a rematch in the future that was a career ending blow, might as well stay in Disney and get a job greeting people that come in to the park lol!
        He can be Donald Duck...be cause if he fights that guy again he will have to be Goofy! :WORD:

Comment

He can be Donald Duck...be cause if he fights that guy again he will have to be Goofy! :WORD:

Comment

This is not how real street altercations go, where two guys are angry at each other. This pre-agreed upon contest.

I.E. you don't see Barrera throwing jabs at Morales at a press conference, when they're angry at each other. Even two professional boxers would fight out of character if they were trying stomp each other out in a personally heated alteration.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
              Americans are so uncouth. Complaining of a fight between two gentlemen...i suppose it would be better if one of them bit the other's ear off.

eat a bowl of ****s, phaggots.
              This would be the type of 2 round Boxing match that an American audience would booo at for lack of action.

Still, a good little scrap. 8 minutes without a break, though technically they were breakin' it in the middle of the few exchanges quite often.

Comment

is it just me or do black guys usually get knocked out on street fights?

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  Damn that white boy f**ked him up pretty good. But then he said n*gga, and he lost me.
                  He black on the inside like paul wall and pitt bull.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    They get knocked out ALL the time. Most of them have glass jaws.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      the bigger your c0ck, the weaker your chin..

Comment

Working...
                      X