Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you rate Eminem as lyricist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's where I rate him I'm my opinion. He's a joke and a gimmick. But like we agreed that's just my opinion I think he was one of the artist responsible for destroying hip hop. And every time I hear some one mention him as though he is an elite emcee it annoys me. He was one of the first artists to talk complete Nin sense and get mainstream success and now the majority (em, d12, Wayne, soulja boy, drake) . Eminem opened the gate for gimmick rappers.

Comment

Originally posted by piye View Post
      That's where I rate him I'm my opinion. He's a joke and a gimmick. But like we agreed that's just my opinion I think he was one of the artist responsible for destroying hip hop. And every time I hear some one mention him as though he is an elite emcee it annoys me. He was one of the first artists to talk complete Nin sense and get mainstream success and now the majority (em, d12, Wayne, soulja boy, drake) . Eminem opened the gate for gimmick rappers.
      Well I'd usually say agree to disagree. But you're way off there. But you're opinion. Have a good one.

Comment

Lol thus guy?

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=9dcVO...%3D9dcVOmEQzKA

He's worse than vanilla ice.

This bum is better than face?

This is arguably the worst song I have ever heard ass like that? Don't tell me thus isn't soldier boy standard music.
        Last edited by piye; 01-29-2013, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Em is a legend...he revolutionized the game..for that alone he'll go down in history...lyrical wise, he's a beast...have I heard at least 5 spitters better LYRICALLY?!?...no doubt!!... It is all a matter of personal opinion and musical taste....I think Em is above average lyrically, but not the best rapper EVER....It would depend on the person who would say that kind of thing

there's too many rappers that have blessed the mic for anyone to be labeled the GOAT...like Jadakiss said, "there's a n*gga up north better than Jordan who didn't get that break"....you can't discredit what Em bought to the game...and please stop saying black ppl won't say Em is the BEST because of his race...smh...music don't have a color or race...just rhythm and words...Em is dope

he knows he’s the new Elvis...he knows that he got alot of his personna from Master Ace...he is just doing what he does, but I do respect the fact that he knows where he got it from…I’m walking a thin line because I AM enlightened

Comment

I didn't like Eminem that much after his first two albums, but those first two are awesome, and among my favorite albums ever. The guy is great.

Comment

Listen to that absolute trash em has done huge amounts of damage to the game he lowered the standards of what's acceptable with Hus bull**** music. He killed rap but he has too much power in the industry for many to speak out.

Comment

The best ...

Comment

Man you take a few songs that are comical and call someone trash. Should I list all the songs that he's lyrically amazing???

Comment

Em gets owned here. To be fair I think its a crime that Rhymefest in't bigger than he is.
                    Last edited by Hitman Hodgson; 01-29-2013, 05:21 PM.

Comment

not as interesting as chuck d

Comment

Working...
                      X