Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Em is one of the best lyricists around.

Comment

Em's one of the dopest dudes around.

I wasn't a fan (don't think many people were) of things like Encore & thought he fell off around that time big style but I thought Relapse was ok (concept album) bar the stupid voices but it wasn't his best work. I enjoyed Recovery more so but I'd have to go back & listen to his stuff because it's been a while.

That said, Em's easily in my personal top 5. His rhyme schemes are crazy & he easily holds his own against all the other greats.

You can't knock the dudes skill. So long as he stays away from that corny ****, Em's dope.

Comment

top 3. em WOULD destroy anyone on the mic.

anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          There's a reason the only emcee's to ever try to f**k with Em were whack ass Ja Rule and Cannibus....because most emcee's don't want to f**k with him lyrically.

Still waiting on that Em and Nas collab, the two best right now and two of the best all time.

Em also can freestyle as good as anyone, that BET freestyle with Yelawolf and Slaughterhouse, man he went in.

And as a black man, this is hard for some to accept, but though Em gets his dues from the hip hop community and recognized as an ATG hands down....if Em were black, he'd get THAT MUCH MORE RESPECT, and that's a hard truth.
          I'd buy any such thing in an instant...Em and Nas collab would be sick.

Comment

he certainly is NOT the best but I would rate him top ten easily. Very possibly top five.

Comment

He's easily top 5 all time IMO. He can rap about anything, and even after all these years he still sounds as hungry as he did in 97'. Its a shame most of his peers haven't aged as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
                He's easily top 5 all time IMO. He can rap about anything, and even after all these years he still sounds as hungry as he did in 97'. Its a shame most of his peers haven't aged as well.
                part of the genius is knowing how to stay relevant i think.

Comment

The way Em use to destroy fools in battles back in the day was funny as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                    The way Em use to destroy fools in battles back in the day was funny as hell.

can u post more of his battles? i want to use some of that to work out with.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
                      can u post more of his battles? i want to use some of that to work out with.

Most of the good shyt got deleted off of youtube fore some reason.

Comment

Working...
                      X