Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Rapper Rick Ross survives drive by shooting in Florida.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess one of the ex-convicts finally got themselves some revenge for all the random cell drug searches he did on them while he was prison guard.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalVomit View Post
      More Breaking News: Rick Ross announces release of rushed new album, to capitalize on the "street cred" he accumulated by surviving a drive-by.

At least he didn't botch it like that one rapper did a few years back. Beanie Seagal was it? Asking his 'homie' to shoot him clean in a safe spot.

Comment

Compared to Rick Ross, I am Adonis.

Comment

GD's sounding sensitive as ****. Whining and crying about something someone said in a song? Female traits.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            GD's sounding sensitive as ****. Whining and crying about something someone said in a song? Female traits.
            It's more than that though. I think the GD's said he could use Larry Hoover's name in his songs but on the terms that he would perform a show for the GD's and kids in a neighborhood and even offered to pay him. And he blew them off not even answering their calls and what not.

I'm not saying that this man deserves to die, because very few people deserve to die. But this man has what's coming to him. You don't agree to do something with a criminal organization then not do it and not expect backlash. Ross is always trying to say he's a G or some **** when he's not even remotely about that life...

Comment

Rick Ross better cut that check.

Comment

How the fu** can you miss a big fat piece of **** like him??

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                  shaky handlers.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                    Lots of people saying Ross set this up himself to get more "street cred".

And it looks from the pictures that there isn't even any bullet holes in the car...

Comment

Ghetto culture and rap.

Comment

Working...
                      X