Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone watching Dat WWE Royal Rumble in a bit?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just like Muhammad Ali...

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS ROCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I think we all owe Earl Hickey for putting this on the map.

I was quite entertained.

Comment

I really wanted CM Punk to go over cleanly. The restart sucked

Comment

Ha, I don't mind that he lost but the way it happened was stupid. After all the matches PUnk had where he kicked out of Cena's finishers, and The Rock beats him with an elbow drop?

Comment

Ugh, Creative made Punk look weak with that finish.

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
              Ha, I don't mind that he lost but the way it happened was stupid. After all the matches PUnk had where he kicked out of Cena's finishers, and The Rock beats him with an elbow drop?
              EXACTLY. Punk could've at least kicked out of one People's Elbow. IDK why they couldn't have just had Rock kick out instead of having Vince come out? That basically sealed the deal and made it obvious who was gonna win.

Comment

An elbow drop, really? For a big wrestling fan like you, that's a pretty silly thing to say.

The People's Elbow is only The Most Electrifying Move In Sports Entertainment. It's no ordinary elbow drop.

Comment

Horribly predictable. The moment Cena won the Rumble (Horrible decision by the way) it was obvious The Rock would beat Punk some way some how. Now for Cena Rock 2 where Cena will win the belt back. Once again I say PREDICTABLE.

Comment

Seriously....I barely watch wrestling anymore and even I know the people's elbow is one of the best finishers in the game.

Comment

• I think they're trying to pull a wool over everyone's eyes with these outcomes. To make us THINK that we're heading for another Rock-Cena match. But there is still another PPV before Wrestlemania.

They've got a surprise in store. Some articles were circulating about a Punk Vs Taker match. Maybe he gets the title back for that one.

Comment

Working...
                      X