No announcement yet.

North Korea plans "Nuclear Test" on the US

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Oh yes there are, I have read on here that Cuba is really nice, so is N. Korea and it's just American propaganda that has perpetuated those myths.
    I respect you and all, but I think you are full of it.

Are you talking about Joe Strong talking about his very nice vacations or something?

Even more so, however, I am exceedingly curious to hear of who thinks North Korea is a great place to go. As I said, it may be a great place, if you can get on the cue for the well trained sex slaves, which illegibly exist (this is a combination of realism, cynicism, irony, and skepticism, and some more isms). But, I find it quite hard to abide by what you're saying here, that some posters here think North Korea would be an okay place to live.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
      I respect you and all, but I think you are full of it.

Are you talking about Joe Strong talking about his very nice vacations or something?

Even more so, however, I am exceedingly curious to hear of who thinks North Korea is a great place to go. As I said, it may be a great place, if you can get on the cue for the well trained sex slaves, which illegibly exist (this is a combination of realism, cynicism, irony, and skepticism, and some more isms). But, I find it quite hard to abide by what you're saying here, that some posters here think North Korea would be an okay place to live.
      I'm not going to go through the thousands of posts to find them, but I have read here that Cuba is really nice. That N. Korea is too and someone even posted pics of some theme park in N. Korea.

There are those people who think that it's all American propaganda. I'm not full of anything, I'm just repeating what the conspiracy nut jobs spew here every day. I have no reason to lie. I know what Cuba is like because my nephew and good friend visited there and described it to me.

I have never been to N. Korea but I take the countless accounts of what I have read to be accurate. I don't think it's a world wide conspiracy. I also train with a Bulgarian dude that lived in Soviet Russia and what he described was nothing nice.

Comment

I'm not going to go through the thousands of posts to find them, but I have read here that Cuba is really nice. That N. Korea is too and someone even posted pics of some theme park in N. Korea.

There are those people who think that it's all American propaganda. I'm not full of anything, I'm just repeating what the conspiracy nut jobs spew here every day. I have no reason to lie. I know what Cuba is like because my nephew and good friend visited there and described it to me.

I have never been to N. Korea but I take the countless accounts of what I have read to be accurate. I don't think it's a world wide conspiracy. I also train with a Bulgarian dude that lived in Soviet Russia and what he described was nothing nice.
        Okay, I see.

Cuba does seem like a nice place to go to.

North Korea, you can travel there, but you have no freedom to travel, at all. Your entire trip is regimented, you are watched the entire time, and you can speak to no one, except your guides. There is no possibility to converse with locals, whatsoever, even if you speak perfect Korean. It is simply not allowed.

You, Caut, are basically speaking a lot of hyperbole.

I've never been to Cuba, but it seems like a nice place to visit. I also know people who've been there. And our own Joe Strong seems to like it.

Comment

Okay, I see.

Cuba does seem like a nice place to go to.

North Korea, you can travel there, but you have no freedom to travel, at all. Your entire trip is regimented, you are watched the entire time, and you can speak to no one, except your guides. There is no possibility to converse with locals, whatsoever, even if you speak perfect Korean. It is simply not allowed.

You, Caut, are basically speaking a lot of hyperbole.

I've never been to Cuba, but it seems like a nice place to visit. I also know people who've been there. And our own Joe Strong seems to like it.
          My nephew visited Cuba and got to go inside the heart of the island. He described it as a place that is stuck in time. Old buildings, old cars and people with nothing. Of course you can go to the tourists areas and it's very nice but the avg person doesn't live that way.

Korea sounds like Iran, my friend went to Iran on an educational visa and he wasn't allowed to go anywhere without his "guide".

Comment

My nephew visited Cuba and got to go inside the heart of the island. He described it as a place that is stuck in time. Old buildings, old cars and people with nothing. Of course you can go to the tourists areas and it's very nice but the avg person doesn't live that way.

Korea sounds like Iran, my friend went to Iran on an educational visa and he wasn't allowed to go anywhere without his "guide".
            Be careful, to include "North" before 'Korea' when you talk about North Korea.

South Korea is completely different, and is an advanced industrialized country, pretty much.

What I said was literal. If you go to North Korea, you can't go anywhere without a guide, full stop. The entire trip is controlled, completely. They also have 10pm curfews, usually. You can't even walk out of your hotel to get a breath of fresh air. Simply, everything is controlled to the max.

As for Cuba, the reason they don't have any modern imports is because of the trade embargo.

To note, I'm not qualified to talk about the Cuban political scene. But, I do know that what I just said is accurate.

Comment

Be careful, to include "North" before 'Korea' when you talk about North Korea.

South Korea is completely different, and is an advanced industrialized country, pretty much.

What I said was literal. If you go to North Korea, you can't go anywhere without a guide, full stop. The entire trip is controlled, completely. They also have 10pm curfews, usually. You can't even walk out of your hotel to get a breath of fresh air. Simply, everything is controlled to the max.

As for Cuba, the reason they don't have any modern imports is because of the trade embargo.

To note, I'm not qualified to talk about the Cuban political scene. But, I do know that what I just said is accurate.
              LOL I know the difference between N. Korea and S. Korea, I'm not Sarah Palin. I also know the history of Cuba very well and why they are in the conditions they are in. My point was that since Castro constantly preaches how wonderful Cuba is and how much better Communism is than any other system, I just thought it was interesting what the reality is.

Comment

Cuba and North Korea should not be compared at all. Yes Cuba is poor but its nothing like North Korea, nothing. There are many good things about Cuba, as well ae bad, there is nothing good about North Korea.

Comment

Man I got hype today off of this too. Thought I was gonna get a call to come into work early and told we were working 15-18 hours to load up jets with munitions and take it to these clowns. But.......nope.

Comment

LOL I know the difference between N. Korea and S. Korea, I'm not Sarah Palin. I also know the history of Cuba very well and why they are in the conditions they are in. My point was that since Castro constantly preaches how wonderful Cuba is and how much better Communism is than any other system, I just thought it was interesting what the reality is.
                    As for the bold, than I guess you were merely careless.

Actually, I know you know the difference, but it is something to be careful about, was my point. It's not that hard to get it right, but it has some significance if you get it wrong. Better not to act like Palin, and not refer to North Korea as "Korea", especially within a conversation in which North and South are both being discussed.

I also think the Cuba-North Korea comparison sounds like hyperbole.

Regarding Cuba, I understand you are in Florida, where there is a much greater political consciousness around Cuba. I also never intended to challenge you knowledge of Cuba, I just consider the trade embargo extremely relevant. As I said, I'm not qualified to discuss the political situation of Cuba.

Comment

I hope to God Kim Jong Um hasnt been playing video games all his life.

Wouldnt want the spoiled child of a crazy dictator planning on world domination.

Comment

Working...
                      X