Collapse
No announcement yet.

Human beings are a type of primate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you guys find the missing link, then you can go on with the humans evolved from lesser species non sense.

Comment

Originally posted by FuriousStyles View Post
      When you guys find the missing link, then you can go on with the humans evolved from lesser species non sense.
      Dumbest thing I've heard for a while. There is no missing link, we didn't actually evolve from modern primates - we just had a common ancestor.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
        Dumbest thing I've heard for a while. There is no missing link, we didn't actually evolve from modern primates - we just had a common ancestor.
        That doesn't make any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
          That doesn't make any sense.
          It does. The reason there is no "missing link" is that modern primates and us branched off from a common ancestor.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
            It does. The reason there is no "missing link" is that modern primates and us branched off from a common ancestor.
            The missing link is the common ancestor.

Comment

I could be wrong but I've heard that the common ancestor probably resembled some modern apes

Comment

A theist and evolutionary expert explains why humans are related to Chimps.

Comment

Shaun, why even participate in such events if you're just sat on the fence?

I don't have gold today either.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                    Shaun, why even participate in such events if you're just sat on the fence?

I don't have gold today either.
                    I'm not sat on the fence. Just because there are some similarities does not mean we are related. Common design not common ancestor.

Buy a month off Xbox. You can use Paypal now and cancel the sub any time.

Comment

Twenty-nine people on this forum shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

Why do you think humans are primates? Is it because blindly accepted the information you were taught in school as true.
                      There are really only 2 explanations for the existence of humans. One is evolution and the other is intelligent design, one has much more proof than the other.

Comment

Working...
                      X