Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girls with ******ed tattoos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer my women in blank canvases. I have no problems if they have tats, to me, it doesn't make her any more or less hotter. I'll still **** her if she's ****able. As far as personal preferences, I prefer them without tats. Kinda slim picking these days trying to find girls without any ink.

I never got into the whole Suicide Girls thing. Yeah, the b!tches are hot, but that's more for tattoo fetishists

Comment

women with tattoos on their tatas me don't like

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        women with tattoos on their tatas me don't like
        I agree, the tata's tattoo is stupid as fuk. Especially when they get paws or something on there.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          I guarantee first fight she got into the other girl "Keep running ya mouth I'll smack the psycho ***** off ya face hoe."

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
            Getting any tattoos period, is foolish and so senseless...
            no its not. you are a senseless fool for dismissing something simply because you dont understand it. just because its not for you doesnt make anyone with a tattoo an idiot, ppl are different.. deal with it.

@ TS, i wasnt aware you had to be white to be into BMX and stuff. thats like saying any white guy thats into hiphop is trying to be black, he isnt. hes just a white guy who happens to be into something predominantly black. with enough balls and knowledge of self not to change his personality to match some confused persons racial ideals.

that said im not into women with too much ink, its the kind of tats they have more so than the amount though. i like women with a few subtle tats or even a couple big ones, like it alot.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              I'm getting my chest piece done as well to connect with my sleeve on my right arm. I heard the chest is more painful than usual. Is this true? Not that I care, I have a good tolerance for pain but I can't lie, this new guy I have is heavy handed, amazing artist but heavy handed as fuk.
              Not at all on your chest, but if the piece goes up close to you neck, that **** definitely starts to hurt a bit!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                So long story short the other day I smashed this chick she's latina but think's shes white. She tries to look like one of them white BMX biker chicks with the rockstar hair and she has mad ******ed tattoos all over her body.

Do you guys like that? I pretty much find it a major turn off when a girl has way too many tattoos especially of just dumb **** like satanic stuff and skulls and cross bones.

The whole time she was riding me I was like looking at her ******ed tats thinking why did you ruin your almost perfect body? She has a pretty tight body, big booty natural c's and her face is pretty but again she had some tats on her neck and all these dumb piercings on her face.

I don't know if I'm just getting old, but I guess I really didn't ever find a girl covered in tats all that sexy do you?

I mean I guess over all they just appear not clean to me??
                This chick is latina but tries so hard to be like one of them white bmx biker/rocker chicks too, so I find that a turn off when a girl tries so hard too?

Do you guys like girls who are all covered in tats? I don't and I dont think I'll answer if she calls me again.
                Pics or you are lying..

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  she's definitely not marriage material but she look like she could suck a mean ass penis

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                    no its not. you are a senseless fool for dismissing something simply because you dont understand it. just because its not for you doesnt make anyone with a tattoo an idiot, ppl are different.. deal with it.

@ TS, i wasnt aware you had to be white to be into BMX and stuff. thats like saying any white guy thats into hiphop is trying to be black, he isnt. hes just a white guy who happens to be into something predominantly black. with enough balls and knowledge of self not to change his personality to match some confused persons racial ideals.

that said im not into women with too much ink, its the kind of tats they have more so than the amount though. i like women with a few subtle tats or even a couple big ones, like it alot.
                    dude im not saying all that. im just saying i find it annoying when someone tries so hard to be something they are not.

personally im mixed so i get it all the time peeps saying I act like this or that or whatever im just me. but my point is some people clearly are trying to be something they are not like this chick.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                      she's definitely not marriage material but she look like she could suck a mean ass penis
                      yeah but if u knock her up by accident then u gonna have a babys mama with a ******ed tat on her face lol

Comment

Working...
                      X