Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pretty boy32 im coming for you son

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be in Vegas in June, As I already said but as I also have already said don't expect me to take time away from my vacation to meet you in Vegas without having proof that you are there,
    Take a picture of your ticket and upload it here to proof you aint a b*tch,
    I've posted pics of me in Vegas before, I've been there twice in the last year and thats even with me travelling from Europe.

Trust me, I'll be there. I don't think you will be though.

Comment

better be getting your insurance papers ready boy,im breaking yo face

Comment

Pretty boy is shook; he don't want none

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          From what I have seen PB is too small for you, so its a no win situation even if you do ko him easily and you look bad if you have trouble.
          I will admit I am smaller than him, He's more fat than anything. Dude seems to think he's in good shape,
          but going by that big ass belly and them coco looking ******* the dude has a BMI of over 60%.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            I will be in Vegas in June, As I already said but as I also have already said don't expect me to take time away from my vacation to meet you in Vegas without having proof that you are there,
            Take a picture of your ticket and upload it here to proof you aint a b*tch,
            I've posted pics of me in Vegas before, I've been there twice in the last year and thats even with me travelling from Europe.

Trust me, I'll be there. I don't think you will be though.
            I do not need tickets son,i can drive,dont worry bout that i will be there,but why did you tell me you were coming to Memphis in March? anyway you said you also were going to the Floyd fight in May so id rather meet you then,the sooner the better

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              From what I have seen PB is too small for you, so its a no win situation even if you do ko him easily and you look bad if you have trouble.
              hey he talks big so he better fight big

Comment

I will admit I am smaller than him, He's more fat than anything. Dude seems to think he's in good shape,
                but going by that big ass belly and them coco looking ******* the dude has a BMI of over 60%.
                Even if you stretchers you, you get props for fighting a much larger man and even more if you can give a good go of it maybe in an open parking lot with alot of space you could have a chance and he could gas quickly.

Comment

lmfao,man please im 6 feet 213 and have a 36 inch waist...im still working on cutting weight but dont you dare try to act like im some huge fat guy son.....stop ducking me,imma knock yo ass out son.......YOU DONT WANNA BE THE MAN BEHIND THESE BLOWS

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                    I do not need tickets son,i can drive,dont worry bout that i will be there,but why did you tell me you were coming to Memphis in March? anyway you said you also were going to the Floyd fight in May so id rather meet you then,the sooner the better
                    I won't be going to Mayweather fight as I've been promoted in work and I don't get as much time off so I couldn't go on both occasions,
                    I'll maybe go if he fights in September.

But i've seen Floyd fight already in Vegas, my buddies bachelor party in June is more important. So I'll be there, just make sure you are aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by spray_resistant View Post
                      even if you stretchers you, you get props for fighting a much larger man and even more if you can give a good go of it maybe in an open parking lot with alot of space you could have a chance and he could gas quickly.
                      see thats where you are getting it twisted,i am very quick and will not gas,lol dont underestimate me

Comment

Working...
                      X