Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pretty boy32 im coming for you son

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like pretty boy is getting smashed,larry you a big ass mothafuka keep training man

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Nice ****, fat boy.
      Just admit it, you did a little shit in your pants. You know he'd whoop your ass.

Comment

larry, get some lotion...with your ashy ass knuckles

Comment

Could you guys pull off a Boxingscene Face Off without fighting? There should be 3 other posters to look out so that no fight breaks out.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty boy32 View Post
            nice ****, fat boy.
            post your pic you skinny lil b1tch,ive seen em,id bench press yo ass
            Originally posted by the reed™ View Post
            welp, we have pics of one of the fighters in the matchup.
            exactly,i posted mine after less then a month training and will post more as i progress,anyone who is laughing i invite to post theirs...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

Comment

wheres these pics of pretty boy i personally need the tale of the tape.

Comment

All on Boston Guys Page telling him i do not wanna fight...man please believe i wanna fight you and get up everyday training getting ready to fight you...i was dead serious im bringing the camera and im putting this **** on the net..so while you are on here asking people what kind of drugs they took,im training,while you are on here making dumbass threads,im training,while you sleep,im training...b1tch im coming for blood.you messed up the day you challenged me homie..its on

Comment

Never knew you starred in 8 Mile, Larry!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

He doesn't want the fight, stop giving this ****** the attention he graves.

Comment

Working...
                      X