Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My homeboy and I just got jacked at gunpoint.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    He robbed your shoes lol, get over it & buy a new pair.

Its not even worth getting in trouble with the law for nevermind risking getting a bullet over.

Its a few hundred dollars, tops.
    You've said you have a kid on the way etc, it ain't worth the risk though it may well be marginal. You'll be over it by the morning.

Karma is a *****, forget it, he'll end up in jail, seriously hurt or in a wooden box before long and you won't even have to get your hands dirty.
    thats what im saying! when these lowlifes get taken in, youre gonna come out as a snitch then guess what? theyre gonna retaliate..

idk man just be happy u didnt get hurt. have this serve u a life lesson and stop buying jordans, buy rims!

Comment

I got about a grand stolen from me, after getting roofied. Cops didn't do shit, except tell me to get lost. That's Tokyo for you, especially if you're a foreigner. Sorry for the loss. Live and learn, eh. Hope the cops do something for you. Don't take matters into your own hand though. Believe me, I wanted to go petro bomb the place.

Comment

Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
        Bro, my mom has good lawyers, and I have never, ever been in trouble with the law. What are they gonna do? Give me probation? How bad can probation be for someone that doesnt do drugs, isnt a criminal, and is about to have a kid? I walk through probation with my eyes closed.

**** that, Ill inflict some sort of permanent damage, whether its breaking a bone, ****ing his vision up, leaving him with stitches. I dont care. I want him to look at himself everyday and be reminded of what the **** he did.
        Aggravated assault is no joke.

Also, ever heard of a thing called 'restitution'?

Comment

H Town has some made up stories.

Comment

A shotgun ?

Dude's actually go this hard for some sneakers ?

I've been on this sneaker/fashion forum for a while and a lot of dudes have been getting robbed for their Jordans .

I'm not sure what exactly is going on with these kids .

Comment

Regardless of what happens. Whether its a bar to his dome, a razor to the face, or a straight kick to his knee and make sure his knee is shredded to ****, a little street justice MUST be served. where Im from, you cant just let some dude punk you like that. It is what it is.
              And yet, the first thing you did is file a police report?

Comment

What is this, a Scarface fantasy? "I got a real good lawyer main', I got such good lawyer that by tomorrow you be working Alaska". Yeah right.

Besides, you wouldn't fare well in a prison where everything is race divided, looking like a white guy and speaking/acting like a combination of a Mexican-Black "gangsta".

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                  And yet, the first thing you did is file a police report?
                  Ever read the book, 'Threat Assessment and Management Strategies: Identifying the Howlers and Hunters'-? He would be the howler.

http://www.crcnetbase.com/doi/abs/10...1420087321.ch2

Comment

I wanted to tell HT to forget about it and live another day with a richer experience but he seems to have made up his mind on what to do so I say go ahead and look for that punk and beat him up. Don't forget to tell us what happened afterwards.

Comment

Bro, my mom has good lawyers, and I have never, ever been in trouble with the law. What are they gonna do? Give me probation? How bad can probation be for someone that doesnt do drugs, isnt a criminal, and is about to have a kid? I walk through probation with my eyes closed.

**** that, Ill inflict some sort of permanent damage, whether its breaking a bone, ****ing his vision up, leaving him with stitches. I dont care. I want him to look at himself everyday and be reminded of what the **** he did.
                      Stating that on a public forum is not a good idea. If you accidentally kill him and this is somehow linked to you, you are going down.

Comment

Working...
                      X