Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i have been trolling david haye on facebook.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    I was in Vancouver, on business, last week fyi. And "no" I didn't try Tim Horton's coffee. I had "Trees Organic."
    Ignore the gypsy, Boston.

He robbed an old lady of her walking stick last "cause she looked at him funny". Dudes evil. I say a 2 week ban is in order.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
      you're an accountant. the heaviest bag you have is a trash bag - in your windowless office.
      what's wrong with accountants?
      them boys make big cash.

Comment

3300 canadian is what, like six bucks american?

just kidding. 3 g's plus a month for many years is no joke. good luck. you'll do well. expect to be very busy for the next year or so. busy = successful if you have a proper business model.

i'd make friends with the accountants too, if i were you. i don't know about canada, but the way a business pays its taxes in the US can make or break it.

ask boston. he'll tell you, if he is in fact an accountant, and not a spy.

Comment

oh, and as a public figure (a business owner in a popular district is just that,) your days of trolling david haye might be over!

something to think about. maintain anonymity on the internet and troll away. otherwise, you gotta behave

a facebook page and a twitter account would be a great way to get talented kids in the door.

"that's that guy that trolled david haye hard," might not be a good look.

Comment

thanks bro. if it doesn't work i'll eating rice and oatmeal for the rest of my life.
            And tomato sandwiches

Comment

fun stuff.

he`s pushing some ****ty dvd.

here is one of about 12 comments so far:
              It`s 6:54 where i am. I am going to the gym....you should considering doing the same once your toe heals. Ali fought with a broken jaw against Norton, Bradley rolled his ankle against Pacquiao but you wouldn`t engage Wlad because of your toe, allegedly...now we know it was because you were making Jillian Michael style DVD`s. I am disappointed in you, son. Go to Canastota and sign some gloves during hall of fame weekend if you need extra cash. now i am tempted to buy this dvd and upload it to torrents to spite you for not training.
              I'm sure he'll be crying himself to sleep on his gigantic pile of money and girls (and 20 men).

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                I'm sure he'll be crying himself to sleep on his gigantic pile of money and girls (and 20 men).
                why you gotta ruin it? i had a laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                  And tomato sandwiches
                  :yay::yay:

Comment

fun stuff.

he`s pushing some ****ty dvd.

here is one of about 12 comments so far:
                    It`s 6:54 where i am. I am going to the gym....you should considering doing the same once your toe heals. Ali fought with a broken jaw against Norton, Bradley rolled his ankle against Pacquiao but you wouldn`t engage Wlad because of your toe, allegedly...now we know it was because you were making Jillian Michael style DVD`s. I am disappointed in you, son. Go to Canastota and sign some gloves during hall of fame weekend if you need extra cash. now i am tempted to buy this dvd and upload it to torrents to spite you for not training.
                    oh. my. god.

Comment

David Haye's c0ck is not the only place TS' been trolling - kat's been trollin' here since '09....

Comment

Working...
                      X