Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think that there's any legitimacy to this so called illuminati?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs

Good find.....

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
    Read up on Colonel Michael Aquino. Also on the Franklin Scandal.

There are people high up in government who molest little children and get away with it.

I don't know how true it is that Satanism is involved but it is a fact that Aleister Crowley mentioned sex magic in his rituals. He even said that a virgin boy is the best sacrifice.

Even if you don't believe in that it is true that if you torture and sexually abuse kids enough times you can cause their minds to break--when that happens their minds disassociate to get away from all the pain. And they can be programmed with alternate personalities.

That's just psychology not occult stuff.

There are a bunch of videos on YouTube that talk about this "Monarch programming" and how a lot of the music stars might be victims of it.
    It's true,been watching a documentary where a guy says the same..it's their ritual..sick fucks

Comment

When I was a kid I used to imagine aliens were watching us and messing with us as an experiment. But I was young and had a crazy imagination. I think the illumati believers are like that with a bit of mental issues.

Comment

Its true...watched a vid on youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
          Its true...watched a vid on youtube.

Just watched pacquiao KO hatton..but it's on youtube..can't be true.

Comment

Read up on Colonel Michael Aquino. Also on the Franklin Scandal.
            Obviously you already have read up on this. Why not impart your wisdom?

There are people high up in government who molest little children and get away with it.
            There are people at all levels of the Catholic church who molest children and get away with it. You're filipino. What religion are you?

I don't know how true it is that Satanism is involved but it is a fact that Aleister Crowley mentioned sex magic in his rituals. He even said that a virgin boy is the best sacrifice.
            Aleister Crowley was a nut who believed in conspiracy theories. Specifically in Jewish Blood Libel and human sacrifice.

Is Satanism involved in Catholicism as well?

Even if you don't believe in that it is true that if you torture and sexually abuse kids enough times you can cause their minds to break--when that happens their minds disassociate to get away from all the pain. And they can be programmed with alternate personalities.

That's just psychology not occult stuff.
            Has nothing to do with discussions about the Illuminati.

There are a bunch of videos on YouTube that talk about this "Monarch programming" and how a lot of the music stars might be victims of it.
            Amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Has nothing to do with discussions about the Illuminati.
              Sure it does. The Illuminati supposedly torture and molest children with Satanic rituals in order to program them with alter personalities. So this has everything to do with them.

They allegedly infiltrated the Catholic church a long time ago and have people high up in the church hierarchy.

As for Michael Aquino and also the Franklin coverup...I encourage anyone who is interested to research those topics from various sources. Not just YouTube or conspiracy websites. Former United States Senator John DeCamp even wrote a book about it.

Draw your own conclusions. But more of us need to open our eyes and see what is really going on in the world. If we were to unite together we might have a chance of stopping these things.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                But that's not a secret society covertly pulling the strings. That's out in the open. People like William Randolph Hearst and Rupert Murdoch, professional lobbyists for entire industries, individual politicians taking bribes or bedding up with criminals, all this stuff is a matter of record. It's all traceable.

A secret society. Of unknown people. People wielding tremendous power but apparently extremely loath to talk about it. Why would they bother? What's the point of being the king if nobody knows you rule them?

To believe in "the Illuminati" or the "New World Order" is to canbelieve that there are anonymous individuals that literally rule the world and don't want anyone to find out about it. Oh my, I have a great idea for a short story.

Who in the government is controlling everything? Every (western) politician is at the whims of their electorate. If they fail they lose their job, and this happens with great frequency.

The problem with conspiratorial thinking is that it follows torturously illogical pathways.

1. The politicians are dictating everything?

Well no. If they screw up or they hang on too long in power they are deposed by the electorate.

2. The Senate/Lords are dictating everything?

Well, no again. They are given powers as the second house, but their powers depend on selection by an elected government and may be overridden by an Act of Parliament.

3. The people behind the politicians are dictating everything?

And this is where conspiracy thinking leads us. We have to believe not that politicians are immutable. But there are people who are immutable. People who are politically invulnerable. And they sit in the shadows, receive no accolade, no recognition, living modestly and silently and taking no reward for their actions in ruling the world. No reward.

People are hierarchical animals. We are drawn to positions of power. You need only watch the power struggles between children in the playground to know that hierarchies are innate and that being at the top is a prominent goal. But being at the top and nobody knows about it? Why you're not at the top at all!
                Bribery and special interest groups hold a considerqble amount of sway

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  Bribery and special interest groups hold a considerqble amount of sway
                  Blackmail too. The Franklin Scandal involved Washington higher ups being enticed to have sex with minors at parties and then being secretly filmed.

Whoever has those films can put pressure on the politicians to vote a certain way and to hire certain people into positions of power.

Comment

I don't take everything I hear at face value. However, I'm not inclined to beilieve in such "conspiracy theories". Where is the evidence?

Comment

Sure it does. The Illuminati supposedly torture and molest children with Satanic rituals in order to program them with alter personalities. So this has everything to do with them.
                      Except for there's no evidence that doing so can actually "program" a person, there's no evidence that this sort of thing has ever taken place ever, and there's no evidence that "the Illuminati" exists.

So what you have is a complete fantasy.

They allegedly infiltrated the Catholic church a long time ago and have people high up in the church hierarchy.
                      Yes it was alleged wasn't it? By Dan Brown.

As for Michael Aquino and also the Franklin coverup...I encourage anyone who is interested to research those topics from various sources. Not just YouTube or conspiracy websites. Former United States Senator John DeCamp even wrote a book about it.
                      Instead of being coy about it simply summarise what you mean. I have a low tolerance for anyone telling me I should "do my research". Telling me to "research Michael Aquino" automatically means I think it's horseballs.

Draw your own conclusions. But more of us need to open our eyes and see what is really going on in the world. If we were to unite together we might have a chance of stopping these things.
                      "Draw your own conclusions, but my ridiculous evidence-free fantasy version of reality is correct and anyone that says otherwise is a sheeple."

Comment

Working...
                      X