Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apple VS Samsung Sales (to 12/12)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can change keyboards that have swipe for quick typing. Has bar to show words. Has numbers on keyboard without going to it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I will not post my wage slip unless you post yours first with tension killer next to it.

Flash is no longer around on stock Android FACT and it is gone because it was poor software that hogged battery power fact.

Back button is a terrible feature and is confusing to use.

Google told samsung to stop copying apple. You have a £500 slab of plastic that looks like just about every other generic android piece of crap out there.

The phones stand out features are gimmicks I had a friend of my wfe unlock her phone with face unlock.

Comment

Who needs a battery hog like live wallpaper?do you spend a lot of time staring at it you imbecile? LMAO what a ****ing dummy.

I suppose this is stupid I won't make another post in this thread unless you post your wage slip.

Arguing over opinions is pointless.

Comment

Has multi view for quick access to fave apps. Has a store that shows much more apps on one screen, not 5 like. Apple. When you buy an app you can continue, not get sent to the screen the icon is downloaded to. You can actually view the screen of your app in the task bar, not be shown an basic icon. When you go off a game, you can go back hours later. On an. I. Phone, it will cut off and you will have to restart the round.

Comment

Live wall papers are better than normal. It doesn't drain that much.

Back button is easy, you know where to press, unlike on the image. Phone where it is everywhere. However a simple. Minded folk like you, you have the option to. Click back on the screen as well duh...

Comment

Show me how poor you and gf are with your wage slip. You said you get paid. More and mentioned. Wage slips. So do it *****.

Flash can be downloaded from a website as an. Apk. It's still here, last update in December. So. Many sites still have flash. Fact. You don't need to root it.

Emulators for games freely. Accessible. Fave like. Pokemon.

Comment

Integration with Facebook etc.. notification bar... Panaramic photo... All on. Android first.

Nfc too.

Comment

I said I'll PayPal your girl money. you didn't give me the email. you say you earn more on your wage slip, so prove it *****.

Comment

Samsung will be the first to have 1080p over Apple, you watch. it will be the first to have a camera over 10 MP over apple.

Apple fans need to go to group texting, an out of date service compared to tango, whatsapp etc.

Comment

Originally posted by piye View Post
                      Back button is a terrible feature and is confusing to use.

Pressing back button to go....................

back.

Most. Confusing. Thing. Ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X