Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Thoughts on This Style

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=~BoZz~;12930201]You asked us a few months ago,and it's the same pictures why ask again??

Youre wrong its not the same pictures.

The picture I started this thread with I have just taken 2 days ago. So its impossible that Ive posted the photo before. I just took the photo 2 days ago. Do you understand that pal?

the topless pic yes I admit is from a while back and I posted it a few months ago. The pic i started the thread with tho is a new pic!

Comment

Gtfooh, why the fuk are you still posting this dumb shi t on a boxing website?

Id be willing to be almost noone here dresses like that. U should be trying this dumb ish on some kinda gayish style site

Comment

Are you some kind of model or something? I see you post a lot about clothes stuff. I am a model, too. I model for Wal-Mart, Sears, and Fruit of the Loom. It's tough being good looking, you know? What can I say? I am a model. Everybody wants me. I don't blame them.
        Last edited by Null; 01-19-2013, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by iStylin View Post
          Im not a troll. And the pics are really me.

the reason i post pics here and ask how they look is cause I want feedback on my look and the look of my outfit. Is that so hard to understand? Jeez.

ps) im straight and i work in fashion
          maybe my next pic ill have a sign saying boxingscene so people know im for real.

oh and the negative comments dont bother me lol. I am fully confident in my appearance and i like my look. I would appreciate honest opinions from people but to be honest i never get offended and yes i usually laugh at the threads lol...!
          I never really hate on you on here, it does not bother me. But the abuse you take on here, and not one positive feedback, wouldn't you like it better in a forum where it's about men's fashion or something? You say it's for feedback, but as you can see year after year and thread after thread, nobody here is in to that kind of fashion. And those who are, will not say anything, because they see the backlash you get so they probably just join on making fun of you lol. There's probably some closet fashion/trend loving posters here.

If you want to keep posting here for feedback and don't care about 100% negative feedback, then feel free to continue. But I think it's pointless, you're asking the wrong people. Not hating though, and there's nothing gay about trying to look good.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
            Are you some kind of model or something? I see you post a lot about clothes stuff. I am a model, too. I model for Wal-Mart, Sears, and Fruit of the Loom. It's tough being good lucking, you know? What can I say? I am a model. Everybody wants me. I don't blame them.
            I didn't even know Wal-Mart had models lol.

Pics or it never happened though.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              I didn't even know Wal-Mart had models lol.

Pics or it never happened though.
              Dude, I'm telling you, I'm a model. Trust me. Just take my word for it. I'm *****n hot. My modeling agency might get me a photo shoot with Kellogg's Corn Flakes. Yes!

Comment

Cool.

I might get a couple of photo shoots with Skippy Peanut Butter.

Comment

Kev, u on a roll lately kid-dough. Green owed

Comment

Meh, couldn't see myself sporting a outfit like that, but if you can pull it off, more power to you.

I'm built too funny, and too ugly to pull it off.

Comment

It's cool, but I would recommend maybe going with another shirt, preferably white. I'm pretty big into fashion myself, pm if you would like to know about some good men's fashion forums. I think the typical boxing fan could careless about clothes and fashion, so you're kind of in the wrong forum bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X