Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lance armstrong should be in jail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly think Kobe got more heat just for banging some slut that lied and cried "rape".

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      I honestly think Kobe got more heat just for banging some slut that lied and cried "rape".
      Umm at the time, how were people just supposed to assume he was innocent and she was lying? Rape is a huge fucking deal in case you weren't aware.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        Umm at the time, how were people just supposed to assume he was innocent and she was lying? Rape is a huge fucking deal in case you weren't aware.
        Sort of the same way Big Ben got the benefit of the doubt and the media chose not to crucify him, no?

Comment

Sort of the same way Big Ben got the benefit of the doubt and the media chose not to crucify him, no?
          Except the media is crucifying Lance Armstrong. It's been all over various media outlets and news channels. Keep pointing the finger at 'whitey' though, because according to you, no one cares because he's white.

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Da hell?

Just about every media outlet is straight destroying him. From ESPN, to Fox, to CNN, MSNBC, etc.....

If he doesn't get locked up, it won't be because the color of his skin, but the lawyers his bank account can afford.
          Originally posted by chav View Post
          You should go and see a carpenter, he should be able to help you get that chip rounded off on your shoulder.
          Good posts, unfortunately some people have no other defense but to point fingers and make ridiculous statements.
          Last edited by thuggery; 01-19-2013, 04:04 AM.

Comment

Kobe is still playing, isn't he? Still has endorsements? Probably first ballot hall of fame?

Lance Armstrong is done.

He probably can't ride a fucking girls Huffy without getting hit in the head with a subpoena.

Comment

In jail ? Are you kidding me ? There's a huge wave of hypocrisy surrounding this whole story. It was a similar reaction when Aggasi admitted that he used PEDs during his career. As if anyone would have imagined that you can win 7 consecutive Tour de France after going through extensive chemotherapy, brain and testicular surgery by drinking red tea.

Comment

A nation of morbidly obese people are angry that a guy needed drugs to cycle several hundred miles up a mountain. - Frankie Boyle

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  A nation of morbidly obese people are angry that a guy needed drugs to cycle several hundred miles up a mountain. - Frankie Boyle
                  I don't think you have had to drive around in the Central California coastal towns having to deal with these asholes.

Or the Bay area.

You have no idea how close I have come to just applying a little pressure with my right hand on the steering wheel, and mowing a few of them cock smoking, faux yellow Greg LeMonde jersey wearing wannabe's down like a bowling ball hitting a strike.

But I'm an adult.

So I just downshift, hit the air horn, and scare the shit out of them, and go on my way.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    lol, when put this way it sure is funny as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                      You should go and see a carpenter, he should be able to help you get that chip rounded off on your shoulder.
                      To be honest I think he's a well balanced poster

He has a chip on both shoulders

Comment

Working...
                      X