Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manti Teo's girlfriend story a hoax.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I give it a week before Teo admits he is ****sexual.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
      Interesting.

Even his parents met this girl. And they said he used to visit her on all his breaks. I mean who lies about having a girlfriend for 3 years. Thats nuts.

Lennays twitter said its not fair that Reagan and Troy are being dragged into it said shes going to clear up everything.
      Wait, isn't she dead!? LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        Kellerman on the radio said that Teo's NFL stock dropped even further because scouts now know that he bites on the simplest fakes
        I heard skype's looking for a sponsor

Comment

I wonder what his awareness rating on madden 2014 will be?

Comment

Regardless of whether he was victim or perpetrator, his draft stock should drop even further after this stunning revelation of stupidity/public sympathy manipulation.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              I give it a week before Teo admits he is ****sexual.
              NEVER going to happen. He'll stick to his original story no matter how badly it gets destroyed before he ever admitted that. He would not be able to play in the NFL after admitting that. Its not fair, but its true.

Comment

Im not sure if he is gay. Apparently the word around campus/the team is that he is well known for smashing sloots, even during this whole 'gf' ideal. Many of his teammates didnt like teo for this apparently.

But then again, david bowie had sex with chicks aswell.

Comment

I wish he won the heisman so he couldve dedicated it to her in his speech

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                    I wish he won the heisman so he couldve dedicated it to her in his speech

Comment

CBS Sports Mike Freeman

@realfreemancbs

"Theory about why Manti did what he did has reached NFL team circles and if true absolutely explains his actions."

@realfreemancbs

"If this theory is true, Manti would end up being one of the most important stories in history."

Hes gay. Might as well come out the closet at least the gay community would support him.

Comment

Working...
                      X