Manti Teo's girlfriend story a hoax.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
    Lmao. Oh, and jeff driskell/tarin moses>

I thought u mite liked that one., she still looks good , but I figured Jeff could pull something better with all that azz in Gainesville .i guess hes still a sophmore wait til season starts and his name may get bounced around Heisman and he will upgrade I guess.

Comment

I believe the story. Technically he himself never said he met her. This also happens all the time to both man and women.

Comment

Is manti on suicide watch?

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
          Story just reeks all the way around.

-How did he get her number?
          -Why didnt he meet up with her in 2011 when he/ND played at stanford?
          -Why did he tell the media he has met with her numerous times?
          -He said his brother is the one who let her know she had died. How did his brother get her number?
          -he said they talked for hours every night. Come on now...hours every night? Believable if she was real....but she isnt.
          -How did the hoaxters know that his gma died a mere few hours before they decided to kill off said gf....for whatever fukn reason they decided to kill her off?

I could go on and on, story just reeks. He eitherr; got caught in something humiliating *months ago* and one lie turned into mny lies, or he tried tugging on the heartstrings of america for attention. Or hes gay.

Either way, even if hes not gay, he might consider saying he is and 'coming out of the closet'....just to save face lol
          You are definitely right man.I am guessing he might have been duped at the start, then one lie turned into another and he just ran with it util it caught up to his dumb ass.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              This is what gets me. No matter what crazy thing happens (Carmelo's "Honey Nut Cheerios" Kobe's "Death Stare") the internet CAN'T WAIT to come up with hilarious pics and Photoshop. It's like a race to put out the funniest ****.

Comment

Still got shafted out of the Heisman.

Go Irish!

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
                  Still got shafted out of the Heisman.

Go Irish!
                  this man speaks the truth

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      This is what gets me. No matter what crazy thing happens (Carmelo's "Honey Nut Cheerios" Kobe's "Death Stare") the internet CAN'T WAIT to come up with hilarious pics and Photoshop. It's like a race to put out the funniest ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X