Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live link to Obamas "Gun control proposal".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
    How many of those murders were committed with guns stolenfrom registered gun owners? I'll wait....
    there's your key word ^^^ if for some reason that's the case, you tell me how many of those murders were caused by law abiding citizens that own firearms...I'll wait...

Comment

Surely now Obama has set out his stool its time to start debating that rather the whole 'ban vs no ban' argument?

Where do you see the potential problems?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        Surely now Obama has set out his stool its time to start debating that rather the whole 'ban vs no ban' argument?

all but one of the mass murders that have occur in the US have happen in gun free areas how is his proposals gonna stop killings, he should go to places that have high crime rates from people that kill others with illegal guns and speak there and start from there not by attacking the law abiding citizen that own firearms

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

he will never get a total ban.

and a total ban is the only thing that'll make a difference.

and even that will take decades to have large effect.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            there's your key word ^^^ if for some reason that's the case, you tell me how many of those murders were caused by law abiding citizens that own firearms...I'll wait...
            Sounds like a great reason to demand all guns be kept in a safe.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
              Sounds like a great reason to demand all guns be kept in a safe.
              I wouldn't be against that at all

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                I wouldn't be against that at all
                I'm anti gun control, but I hate these fools acting like guns are only dangerous in the hands of criminals or psychos. I've known more people shot because of incompetence with a firearm than I've known to be shot by criminals and who've shot criminals combined.
                Last edited by A.K.A; 01-16-2013, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
                  I'm anti gun control, but I hate these fools acting like guns are only dangerous in the hands of criminals or psychos. I've known more people shot because of incompetence with a firearm than I've known to be shot by criminals and who've shot criminals combined.
                  I hear you, before bringing a firearm into your home you should at least take the basic NRA class IMO

Comment

I have doubts that banning guns is going to do any good.

It's simply a cultural thing in America that exists almost no where else in the world. I went to Vegas recently and the very first difference I noticed culturally from Canada, was the amount of "GUNS GUNS GUNS" signs. There were gun advertisements everywhere.

It's ingrained in the American culture.

Here, you simply don't need a gun mostly because no one else has a gun. One reason why I would never want to live in the U.S.
                    Last edited by deliveryman; 01-16-2013, 06:54 PM.

Comment

We have those signs cause tons of tourists wanna come here and shoot full autos and ****. You can call it American culture or whatever, but I can guarantee you it aint the locals frequenting those joints...

Comment

Working...
                      X