No announcement yet.

Easiest Site U got Pu$$Y From?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    Myspace, man that was like an online utopia for sexual desires where men could be horny perverts and women could be skanky whores. No judgement passed whatsoever.

I miss the days. Fuck Facebook, kinda hard to score pussy in the same site your grandparents have an account at.
    LMAO that was funny GREEN K for u!

Comment

Anyone remember that program ICQ from ten years or so ago ?

That used to be good for meeting ladies in your area.

But nothing gets ***** like playing guitar, I know that much.

Comment

Sconex. Sconex. Sconex.

Sconex was like facebook but for people in highschool and it was predominately for guys and girls from the tristate area. I literally didn't message a single girl who wasn't a bus ride away from me. I went from only having sex with 2 girls to getting with more girls than anyone I knew, all thanks to that one site.

Yahoo messenger was wonderful fun to. If I knew how to record webcams at the time i'd have my own damn ****site right now.
        Last edited by SkillspayBills; 01-17-2013, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Yahoo messenger was shizzit, but BlackPlanet.com by far:

Chick flew me down to MD a couple of times (actually wanted me to shoot a load inside of her...wtf was that about?)

Phone sexed a chick from SC...met up in ATL (I had to go to DUI school she met me there got us a hotel for the weekend...SHWEET)

Had a 3 way with these two 18-19yr old chicks (well one got her period so she was doing a lot of licking/sucking...CRAZY)

Ahh the good ole days

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
            Yahoo messenger was shizzit, but BlackPlanet.com by far:

Chick flew me down to MD a couple of times (actually wanted me to shoot a load inside of her...wtf was that about?)

Phone sexed a chick from SC...met up in ATL (I had to go to DUI school she met me there got us a hotel for the weekend...SHWEET)

Had a 3 way with these two 18-19yr old chicks (well one got her period so she was doing a lot of licking/sucking...CRAZY)

Ahh the good ole days
            Craziest thing that happened to me on sconex was I was talking to two cousins at once. They were actually competing with one another to see who would get to me first. I go to one's birthday party and she is telling me the whole night that when everyone leaves sheis going to ravage me. She thought she had beaten her cousin but negative. Halfway through the party her cousin grabs me, pulls me into the upstairs closet and we get it on right then and there. Then I get it on with her at the end of the night. I LOVE THE INTERNET.

Comment

Facebook and Myspace did come in handy. I've never met girls through that though. I always met them first. My friends feasted on Myspace, but that was before Facebook was this popular. Things are probably different now.

Comment

Hey I took your guys advice and set up profiles on Badoo and Plenty of Fish.

Damn both of those sites suck!

Its like all the hot chicks don't respond to messages because they get flooded with too many dudes hitting them up?

And to make things worse all these fat and lesbo looking chicks keep hitting me up to hook up lol. WTF? lol

These days are def different from the Myspace days where u could smash fine chicks easy and fast from all over. SMH sucks huh?

Comment

Bebo when I was a teenager. Those were the days...

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                    Hey I took your guys advice and set up profiles on Badoo and Plenty of Fish.

Damn both of those sites suck!

Its like all the hot chicks don't respond to messages because they get flooded with too many dudes hitting them up?

And to make things worse all these fat and lesbo looking chicks keep hitting me up to hook up lol. WTF? lol

These days are def different from the Myspace days where u could smash fine chicks easy and fast from all over. SMH sucks huh?

I think it depends where you're from. The are so many fine Eastern European girls in london at the moment that you can't fail. Polish, Hungarian, Latvian, Bulgarian. London is the place to be.

Comment

To many catfish profiles these days. Every 'hot' girl on one of these sites is a potential fake. There is really no reason for most semi-attractive girls to go on there unless they're nympho whores looking to get laid with strange men outside of their social circle. Certainly they can't be expecting to meet a "nice guy" on a free site, with hundreds of horny guys looking to insert her vagina.

And I'm talking about networks/dating sites outside of Facebook. FB seems too much of a tight knit kind of deal, where you have relatives, best friends, etc,. to do any real hunting for females you've never met before.

Comment

Working...
                      X