No announcement yet.

Lance Armstrong Confesses "I'm a cheating Fraud"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    I never really gave a **** in the first place.

Cycling in the 90s was the most doped out sport on the planet so it's very likely that a majority his competitors were also doping like crazy. Yet he was still vastly superior to the rest of the PEDdlers.

See what I did there?
    1. peddler was kinda lame

2. pointing it out too, lamer.

phuck philly

Comment

Originally posted by Einstien View Post
      ....Great ! Now All we need is for Pacquaio and Margarito to step forward and man up to their disgraces too.
      Find a freeway to go play in!

Preferably around 4:30ish! :ANWOD:

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        America doesn't care. The real winner of those Tour de France's probably came in like 28th place because the entire damn field was blood doped.

If 21% of america watches it, thats more then 63 million people

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          If 21% of america watches it, thats more then 63 million people

and thats a damn lot of people.

I can't wait to watch it if im honest. I'm kinda unsure on my feelings towards Lance right now, like New England mentioned, he did a lot of a bad and a lot of good. I guess time will tell how I really feel about him, he can still do more good then bad is my belief, so it's up to him

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            1. peddler was kinda lame

2. pointing it out too, lamer.

phuck philly
            umadbro????

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              umadbro????
              yes.

i thought it was a lance bass thread.

i meam who gives a **** about lance armstrong?

now lance bass.....

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                odd guy. now is the time for him to start rebuilding his image. it will take years. time does crazy things.
                No, now is the time for him to disappear from the public eye and stop pandering for sympathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                  I hope Armstrong is as optimistic about how he will be remembered as you are? He probably is. He always comes across and a sack is half full kinda guy
                  He will forever be remembered as a cheater and anyone who thinks otherwise is fooling himself.

When we remember OJ Simpson, we don't remember the football player, we remember what he was accused and acquitted of.

Same with any infamous example in history. Armstrong will forever be linked with cheating and it doesn't matter if everyone did it, he's the one that was singled out. The same way we don't find Barry Bonds responsible for cheating because he's never been caught, but those who have, are guilty.

Comment

Doesn't sit right with me that he strongly denied these accusations for absolutely ages, fought everyone who claimed he did it.

Now he comes out and plays the victim to Oprah Winfrey. Oprah fucking Winfrey, give me a break, she's hardly going to give him a Piers Morgan esque grilling is she. Sheesh, it'll be oh it was so hard for me, and she'll end up saying we respect you so much for doing the right thing, making good of it all.

You don't make good of cheating, lying for years letting all those people down, bringing your sport into disrepute, by finally admitting it to Oprah Winfrey for fuck's sake.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                      Doesn't sit right with me that he strongly denied these accusations for absolutely ages, fought everyone who claimed he did it.

Now he comes out and plays the victim to Oprah Winfrey. Oprah fucking Winfrey, give me a break, she's hardly going to give him a Piers Morgan esque grilling is she. Sheesh, it'll be oh it was so hard for me, and she'll end up saying we respect you so much for doing the right thing, making good of it all.

You don't make good of cheating, lying for years letting all those people down, bringing your sport into disrepute, by finally admitting it to Oprah Winfrey for fuck's sake.
                      Lol, its clearly strategy on lances part to go on oprahs show, who has a huge reach, and be the sympathetic character.

That said, pertaining to your last paragraph....who actually gives a f about the sport of bicycle racing. Before or after lance. Atleast with lance people actually got a tiny interest in actually seeing the results/highlights. But even with lances huge successes, nobody wanted to actually watch a while race still lol. Not to mention his work with charitys and just plain motivation for the people.

Im curious, if everybodys cheating in the sport, whos the victim?

Comment

Working...
                      X