Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apple reportedly cuts iPhone screen orders on weak demand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It took Crapple a long 4 years to hit 100 million for I phones and only 3 short years for the S series to hit 100Million.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Where is a picture of the Motorola droid with the other phones?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Firstly the iPhone 4 by itself has sold as much as the entire galaxy range the iPhone n4 by itself has sold 100 million handsets. Secondly read my post she had the droid and traded it in for the s3 when upgrading you really are desperate.

Comment

Originally posted by piye View Post
          Firstly the iPhone 4 by itself has sold as much as the entire galaxy range the iPhone n4 by itself has sold 100 million handsets. Secondly read my post she had the droid and traded it in for the s3 when upgrading you really are desperate.
          Firstly, you can't read Engrish properly. Your reading comprehension is the worse I have seen. Most people stop when they make a fool of themselves but you are too stupid to even realise.

The S series hit 100 million in 2 years and 7 months.
          The I Phone took 3 years and 9 months to hit that.

The I Phone has been out a long time, 2007... with a head start of 3 years, I would expect the I Phone to sell more. Use your damn brain.

Damn your GF must be poor to trade in phones. I never trade any of my phones. Damn bro if she is so poor that she has to trade in phones, at least let me send her some money?

Fish ate the bait.

Comment

PS. why edit your post 7 minutes later?

Brick? Look at how big that tablet is, need 2 hands. A Nexus 7 fits in my damn pocket and one hand easily. Perfectly designed for a man with man hands.

I Phone 5's are perfect for small petite guys who are use to handling small things.

Comment

Originally posted by #tag View Post
              Clearly you were Androidism all along. And your tired posts haven't changed on this account.
              You're a clown! I have better things to do with my time than post with two different accounts.

I fear no Apple nerd! I don't care how good they are at rollerblading! There is only one Androidism, and that is me! Now kiss my Android biatch!

Comment

Originally posted by GUMBIE View Post
                The fact that your posting old news show how much you know about the situation.

Apple are doing great right now, these type of old rehashed "reports" are just writers looking for clicks and analysts trying to guess what Apple is doing.
                really hmmmmmm I thought it had to do with Apple missing it's earning expectations the last two quarters. But why listen to factual reports and Apple's own investor meetings to go along with actual sales data. Lets just keep pretending Apple's stock hasn't free fallen 30% from last year.

USA TODAY Apple Stock Continues to Deflate

Forbes-Money flying out of apple Stock

LA Times - Apple stock keeps sliding on report of slowing iPhone 5 sales

As hard as it is for you to do this BreakBeat....Can you post anything that discredits these very reputable companies in the link above that isn't a stupid blog by some geek or a macrumors link?????????????????????
                Last edited by ANDROIDISM; 01-16-2013, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GUMBIE View Post
                  Apple owns 71% of the smartphone market profit and 3X that of Samsung's.

Maybe you want to go with actual profits?

No! I don't think you would!
                  what does profit have to do with any of this? Do you get any of that? Iphone makes high profits because they cut out a lot of 3rd parties and suppliers.

That has nothing to do with the popularity of the phone. The poster is wanting to place a wager with you based on popularity and is offering you a straight forward bet of which phone will outsell the other. It's really pretty simple, stop being the idiot you're used to being and stop running from the bet. Make the Bet!

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
                    what does profit have to do with any of this? Do you get any of that? Iphone makes high profits because they cut out a lot of 3rd parties and suppliers.

That has nothing to do with the popularity of the phone. The poster is wanting to place a wager with you based on popularity and is offering you a straight forward bet of which phone will outsell the other. It's really pretty simple, stop being the idiot you're used to being and stop running from the bet. Make the Bet!

As I said before, the sales figures mean nothing when Samesong are giving phones away on BOGOF type deals.

Apple don't need to do this type of thing to pad out their figures.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
                      really hmmmmmm I thought it had to do with Apple missing it's earning expectations the last two quarters. But why listen to factual reports and Apple's own investor meetings to go along with actual sales data. Lets just keep pretending Apple's stock hasn't free fallen 30% from last year.

USA TODAY Apple Stock Continues to Deflate

Forbes-Money flying out of apple Stock

LA Times - Apple stock keeps sliding on report of slowing iPhone 5 sales

As hard as it is for you to do this BreakBeat....Can you post anything that discredits these very reputable companies in the link above that isn't a stupid blog by some geek or a macrumors link?????????????????????

breakbeat go ahead and respond to this when you get a chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X