Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one to HATE the new iTunes?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
    i'm not implying anything...u posted the pics...i saw them... ure fat...deal with it

doesnt seem very smart seeing as u don't like them...waste of money is what i'd call it but then again u probably have plenty to go around right?
    You still haven't wrapped your head around the fact that I didnt realize they sucked UNTIL I bought them and used them..

I feel like you've just been waiting to release all this pent up hostility towards me Hurling fat jokes over the web... lulz.

Comment

let me explain something else: overstatements are not meant to be taken litteraly
      bigotry at its finest

thanks again
      Let me explain something: sarcasm isn't meant to be taken literally.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
        You still haven't wrapped your head around the fact that I didnt realize they sucked UNTIL I bought them and used them..

I feel like you've just been waiting to release all this pent up hostility towards me Hurling fat jokes over the web... lulz.
        u still haven't wrapped ur head around the fact u made a rather expensive amount of purchases which u regretted and ure making urself out to be a fool for wasting money by ur own admission

thats where ure wrong bro...i can't be hostile towards someone i don't know...its not in my nature

i can however offer my opinion on internet bigots like u...

Comment

Let me explain something: sarcasm isn't meant to be taken literally.

i know...however u werent being sarcastic

or need i explain to u the definition of sarcasm?

Comment

u still haven't wrapped ur head around the fact u made a rather expensive amount of purchases which u regretted and ure making urself out to be a fool for wasting money by ur own admission

thats where ure wrong bro...i can't be hostile towards someone i don't know...its not in my nature

i can however offer my opinion on internet bigots like u...
            Not wasted money, the ipad is still good playing music for my daughter, and our 5 year old uses the iPhone to play games

Internet bigots Serious bizness brah.

Comment

i know...however u werent being sarcastic

or need i explain to u the definition of sarcasm?
              I'm pretty sure I know if I'm being sarcastic or not.

Comment

Not wasted money, the ipad is still good playing music for my daughter, and our 5 year old uses the iPhone to play games

Internet bigots Serious bizness brah.
                she's growing up fast bro...weren't u looking to get dating tips on here 5 years ago?

or are u not the reed that went to rjj-lacy with mangler and riz?

Comment

I'm pretty sure I know if I'm being sarcastic or not.
                  well i'm confident u don't if u were referring to that post as sarcastic

Comment

she's growing up fast bro...weren't u looking to get dating tips on here 5 years ago?

or are u not the reed that went to rjj-lacy with mangler and riz?
                    Did I? What kind of tips? Please tell me my posting habits of FIVE years ago lol because I honestly don't remember.

And yes I went to that fight.

Weird, I remember an OCD poster named an MIB who used to remember ridiculous **** like that.

Comment

well i'm confident u don't if u were referring to that post as sarcastic
                      Right... because when I referred to my opinions being facts, there was ZERO sarcasm.

Comment

Working...
                      X