No announcement yet.

Post all Sandy Hook related posts here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    I've cleared up your post for you so that nothing got lost in the nuance.
    says the guy with "piggy" in his name

Comment

Yeah I heard about that old pedo looking dude. So he takes the kids and leav es them in house for 4 hours and doesnt call the school, police or anything?

He doesnt even turn on the news?

HAHAHA

Cmon people THINK.

Comment

I'm not saying I 100% believe either story but there are some things that just don't seem to add up.

The thing that bugs me is the way the father of one of the murdered children is acting before he knows the camera's rolling and the "process" he seems to go through once he knows he's on camera. I just find it really odd and it did kinda bug me.

If people don't then fine but then you're doing the exact thing your accusing the conspiracy dudes about and taking things at face value without asking any questions.

Comment

This video went full ******, never go full ******.

Comment

the acting father its just lol dude is joking around n then he suddenly changes mood, everybody smiling n doin interviews when your kid has just died really????? people dont smile for quite a while when people die especially a kid who was so young, even people who didnt have family members in that school wont even smile when the topic comes up

n the facebook fund page done, she posted rip when they werent even sure she had died lol, n they were so quick to make a fund page???

everything seems weird, i understand the confusion that can happen but this does makes u think

Comment

i dont know how ANYONE can be aware of the the stuff weve been told by enforcements and not have questions..this whole thing is weird to be honest..

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                the acting father its just lol dude is joking around n then he suddenly changes mood, everybody smiling n doin interviews when your kid has just died really????? people dont smile for quite a while when people die especially a kid who was so young, even people who didnt have family members in that school wont even smile when the topic comes up

n the facebook fund page done, she posted rip when they werent even sure she had died lol, n they were so quick to make a fund page???

everything seems weird, i understand the confusion that can happen but this does makes u think
                Its deeper than just him there were alot of actors and fake crying going on in most of the interviews. None of these parents seemed like they lost a small child.

Hell my daughter broke her arm and I was fucckin hysterical. Come on something is up. Check out these interviews.

The ****in medical examiner? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                  Its deeper than just him there were alot of actors and fake crying going on in most of the interviews. None of these parents seemed like they lost a small child.

Hell my daughter broke her arm and I was fucckin hysterical. Come on something is up. Check out these interviews.
                  You're a parent and you are so cold hearted about grieving parents? You disgust me.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    You're a parent and you are so cold hearted about grieving parents? You disgust me.
                    At my job we had to help dig a whole for a family who lost a child a couple months, we were there to take a tree n help a bit, they did a memorial for the child n read a poem with family n friends, neither me or the people around cracked a joke or were laughing when they arrived

What disgust me its the father on that camera, he had settle himself to feel sad after some laughter, hours after his child n other children have died!!!!!

I dont remember people in the Columbine incident laughing n having a good time not many people were giving interviews

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post

My daughter fell down and knocked her two front teeth out and I didn't even blink. Why would I get hysterical over that?

The fact that you want to tell people how to grieve is disgusting. How do you now know that they didn't cry off camera and had to get themselves together for the actual interview.

Comment

Working...
                      X