No announcement yet.

Post all Sandy Hook related posts here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    Are we saying none of those children died?

If so, where are the pictures from all those children?

It's only a matter of time before one of them is spotted, surely? And Im not talking about Emilie's sister in the same dress with Obama.

What about the teachers everyone knew? Where do they go? Plastic surgery and live in CHina? Are we saying they didnt die?
    Well i know for one picture that this bastards simply stole from flickr.....yet the girl is still alive and healthy

Comment

• look at this clown......mr. Gene Rosen and his audition tape.....when he was practicing his performance lmao

Comment

• real **** though, he's old and probably has alzheimer's.

and the wise cracking M.E. seemed boozed up. i don't think that mother****er was tip top when they called him in for the press meeting.

robbie parker is shady as hell though. i'm honestly in disbelief at how composed and joyous most of the parents are in front of the camera. not once did they breakout or shed a tear during a 20-30 minute interview. it was as if they were reminiscing about an old dog that had passed away. it's really strange to me. these are the "sufferers" i'm supposed to be sympathizing for?
        Last edited by John Barron; 01-17-2013, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BartBears View Post
          look at this clown......mr. Gene Rosen and his audition tape.....when he was practicing his performance lmao

Why is that an audition tape? Other some uploader titling it that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
            it was as if they were reminiscing of an old dog that had passed away. it's really strange to me. these are the "sufferers" i'm supposed to be sympathizing for?
            In all honesty... Youre immediate reaction is tears, followed by shock, disbelied, denial... like it isnt real.

When my Dad died... about an hour after I went to see my family at his house... I walked in the door and I was kind of smiling, not crying, I was fine.

Just in that moment I was... later I was a wreck, and over the next 14 years its effected me greatly... but in the heat of the moment, its a feeling of disbelief.

At the showing, I was fine... socializing with all his friends, joking, laughing, talking about him.... the final minutes before they closed the casket to go to the cemetary I broke down. Its a whole mess of feelings.

Comment

In all honesty... Youre immediate reaction is tears, followed by shock, disbelied, denial... like it isnt real.

When my Dad died... about an hour after I went to see my family at his house... I walked in the door and I was kind of smiling, not crying, I was fine.

Just in that moment I was... later I was a wreck, and over the next 14 years its effected me greatly... but in the heat of the moment, its a feeling of disbelief.
              What you just explained and what Robbie Parker did was 2 different things.

Its not even uncommon for people to laugh at funerals. Happens all the time when you share a funny moment about that person.

But what this guy did was different. He was laid back laughing and smiling with people then he looks at someone says something I cant discern ("want me to start")and then starts to work himself up as if he was preparing for a role.

Now thats bizzare.
              Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 01-17-2013, 12:41 PM.

Comment

At the showing, I was fine... socializing with all his friends, joking, laughing, talking about him.... the final minutes before they closed the casket to go to the cemetary I broke down. Its a whole mess of feelings.
                Are you a father?

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                  He was laid back laughing and smiling with people then he looks at someone says something I cant discern and then starts to work himself up as if he was preparing for a role.

Now thats bizzare.
                  I actually think it's explainable.

If he was waiting to go on camera, he may of been conversing with people, someone made a stupid small talk joke and he chuckled. When they told he was going to go live... he realized... as would I realize... I cant be smiling during this....

Youre going through a whole mess of feelings, There were moments of normalcy for him, a few chuckles, in between crying... if he was coming out of a moment where he was "ok"... Im sure he realized he needed to appear upset.

Im sure youll say "why would he try to appear upset if his daughter just died" I just explained that... but if youre talking in front of millions of people after your daughter just died, theyre not going to understand you being "ok" or having a chuckle.

Comment

• Originally posted by BartBears View Post
                    Are you a father?
                    Yes...........

And if my daughter just died.. Id be hysterical, in between moments of being "ok"... youre not crying nonstop for hours... you get emotional breaks.

I lost my father at the age of 15, losing a child is worse than losing a parent, but losing a parent is second to that. Besides a sibling or a partner. But when youre 15, its about the worst thing that could happen.

And I shared similiar feelings to what he showed.

Comment

Why is that an audition tape? Other some uploader titling it that.
                      Its ****ing obvious, if you don't see it than i really don't know how to explain

Comment

Working...
                      X