Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green K I need advice for Miami

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cuban sandwich can be gotten at any hole in the wall store with a grill and espresso machine. They will have tables with umbrellas outside the store. You will see Collins ave without a doubt. It runs all the way up into Ft Laud. from south beach! If you wanna check out my gym its South Fl Boxing on 9th and washington! Ali has trained there and owned by the late A. Dundee! Cool gym. Normandy Gym is on 71st st off of Collins. Bhop trains there a lot!
    Clubs....oh Boy. The nite life is off the chain. You wont have any issues finding a hopping club. Club Space , Mango's Tropical Cafe , Mansion Miami , Clevelander , Liv just to name a few off the top of my head! Oh believe it ot not... Public's makes a Mean cuban sandwich too....You can PM any time your here and ill point you in the direction or let you know whats hot when youre here!

Comment

F*&% S. FL Boxing. I used to box there and they closed down the Kendall gym without telling anyone in advance. Lots of people lost money.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        i live on Collins ave in Miami Beach! You may not wanna leave if you come.

As to where to find the ladies.... Ocean Dr 1st Street to 15th st. Lincoln ave at corner of Washington ave....and Washington ave clubs... they're every where.

The pizza Bar is next to Walgreens on 18th Collins ave ...the best place to eat a badazz pizza by the slice! You need to know anything about Miami Beach...hit me up!
        Have you been to Pensacola ?

Comment

Cuban sandwich can be gotten at any hole in the wall store with a grill and espresso machine. They will have tables with umbrellas outside the store. You will see Collins ave without a doubt. It runs all the way up into Ft Laud. from south beach! If you wanna check out my gym its South Fl Boxing on 9th and washington! Ali has trained there and owned by the late A. Dundee! Cool gym. Normandy Gym is on 71st st off of Collins. Bhop trains there a lot!
          Clubs....oh Boy. The nite life is off the chain. You wont have any issues finding a hopping club. Club Space , Mango's Tropical Cafe , Mansion Miami , Clevelander , Liv just to name a few off the top of my head! Oh believe it ot not... Public's makes a Mean cuban sandwich too....You can PM any time your here and ill point you in the direction or let you know whats hot when youre here!
          hey bro u or anyone else reading this ever been to Tootsies? If so how is it?

I smashed this Dominican chick in LA after a club and she told me she from Miami and used to work there shes pretty Fckin bad big natural d cups and big dsl booty could of been lil bigger and rounder tho, but anyway she told me she used to work there and that all the girls dancing there was bad as hell and they hook it up in the VIP room.

im not much of a strip club guy cause i tend to smash girls i cop from the bars pretty easily, but if the girls are as bad as she claims then ill def roll peep it out.

What yall think of those of you who have been there? or any other suggestions. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
            hey bro u or anyone else reading this ever been to Tootsies? If so how is it?

I smashed this Dominican chick in LA after a club and she told me she from Miami and used to work there shes pretty Fckin bad big natural d cups and big dsl booty could of been lil bigger and rounder tho, but anyway she told me she used to work there and that all the girls dancing there was bad as hell and they hook it up in the VIP room.

im not much of a strip club guy cause i tend to smash girls i cop from the bars pretty easily, but if the girls are as bad as she claims then ill def roll peep it out.

What yall think of those of you who have been there? or any other suggestions. thanks
            OHHHH YEAH....on 183rd. You better go and check this out. hope you got some cash on ya....Well you really dont need it to go check the place out. But its a good place to go. I got pulled up on stage on night by the main show one night. it was a trip...didnt see that coming...but i was dry humped by thre chicks on stage

Comment

OHHHH YEAH....on 183rd. You better go and check this out. hope you got some cash on ya....Well you really dont need it to go check the place out. But its a good place to go. I got pulled up on stage on night by the main show one night. it was a trip...didnt see that coming...but i was dry humped by thre chicks on stage
              lol nice! i private messaged you bro

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                cool green k all day bro. please school me. so it seems my boss got me posted up in a hotel in Biscay Bay? He says its like about 15min walk to south beach is that true?

im def down to try the pizza bar you rec. any happy hour joints that have hot sluts drinking at after work?

also are there like bars who have dj's spinning where you can spit at the fine hoes?

i hear the real dance clubs are all about flossing and getting bottle service which I look down upon. im more of a bar with a DJ type of guy so i can dress more casual and not have to rock a suit and uncomfortable dress shoes. you feel me bro?

where should i get my authentic cuban sandwich at bro?
                I already told you where to get cuban.

Biscayne bay is better than sobe playboy for night time. Fuk sobe and mansion and Mangos and all those wack tourist traps shi ts.

First of nikki beach in miami has all hispanic girls. Occasional blondes and black chick, but all smokin.

Yea, stay off the actual beach around 10-12. I was there sunday. During the day just stroll and chill at wet willys a little bit on sobe. The locals go to the lower numbers, like 2nd-8th. But its party time above 8.

After hrs joints are close to biscaye. Mecca and space are two to go to. You should thin about it like this, its early morning spots. Just what you like, dj, chill shi t. Im going to mecca sat the 9th of feb. but im going about 10am.

Where you are, you should hit up brickell, even though its kinda flossy. If ou want chill or maybe a little more collegish, the grove is aiight for you too cuz you're gonne be on biscayne.

Tootsies is a far ass ride for u, but its worth it. There's plenty strip clubs all over though. How many nights you got?

Comment

Fuk the strip club then. Imma find out some spots for you from my single boys down there.

You should also check Jazid's on Washington for a chill club, depending on who's djing or performing. A little more gritty. Prob on of my favorite spots all time in sobe.

Or during the week, Vagabonds on tues nite
                  Last edited by Walt Liquor; 01-15-2013, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Nikki beach... Mansion on Friday nights... Space on saturday nights... Liv on Sundays..

Strip clubs... Don't go to modanna's on south beach. Straight ****.. If you can drive about 20 minutes... You got King Of Diamondss... And Tootsies.. My personal favorite is Scarlets tho...

food.. on south beach.. Joes stone crabs... For Haitian food.. Try Tap Tap Restruant. Las Olas Cafe is pretty food for a Cuban... I suggest Go try La Moon restruant I'm downtown.. They have the best food.. Try the Columbian hotdogs... Serendipity and Shake Shake are bomb at Lincoln rd. even have some nice bars and a pretty decent Hookah spot..

Finding females... It's Miami.. They're everywhere.. Not that hard to find.. Just don't act like you're thirsty as f u c k and you should be straight...

Good luck...

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      Fuk the strip club then. Imma find out some spots for you from my single boys down there.

You should also check Jazid's on Washington for a chill club, depending on who's djing or performing. A little more gritty. Prob on of my favorite spots all time in sobe.

Or during the week, Vagabonds on tues nite
                      cool good looking out i tried to Green K u but it wont let me yet got u when it allows me to.

so i can def walk to sobe and all the spots u mentioned right?

Tootsies is how far of a drive? like 20minutes? i got a rental car, but id rather walk to spots since im prob be faded and i know a rental car will be like a hyundai and u need like a bentley in miami to floss lol

Comment

Working...
                      X