Vida Guerra's booty is perfect!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Furn View Post
    Is this what your looking for !

What's attractive about excessive lipids ?
    You are no longer allowed to talk about ass. Horrible horrible choice.

Comment

Damn, Vida's still around? I've forgotten about her. I remember when she was all the rage back in the day

That thing looks nice bouncing around in those jeans, but I need to see that ass bare (at least in panties) before I make a judgement call, considering she's nearing 40... Edit, well I'm guessing some of these bikini pics posted by you guys are recent. Still looks damn good.

I found this one supposedly posted in 2012, so I'm guessing it's a recent shot. The face shows some definite age, but the body is still banging.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
        Lol, reminds me of the saying;

"No matter how hot she is, some guy somewhere is sick and tired with putting up with her ****"
        Absolutely true. That goes for any woman.

and if she ever goes to another guy, you're just giving him your sloppy seconds that you were banging first and when she probably hotter. and it doesn't matter how much she tries to talk **** about you, just know that you already got what you wanted from her

Comment

latina booty>>>african cellulite booty
          Last edited by heihaci; 01-17-2013, 05:31 PM.

Comment

:wank:

Comment

I'm not even gonna lie, I'd nut before I even got to touch the choochie!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                Her ass is a 10,000 out of 10

I still got her playboy stashed, lol
                I got her playboy pics as my background when I turn on my TV ... I Turn on VIDA every day

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                  Seriously, I mean its ok at 40 but that chick needs some track work.

This is how an ass should look.

I see where you're coming from and I somewhat agree, I've never been attracted to overly large asses either. However you picked a bad example.

Comment

that ass furn posted looked more like it would belong to a 10 year old boy than a grown woman. sick stuff. vida meanwhile is a fcking godess.

i know ppl have different taste in women and i can usually understand where someone is coming from but that **** just makes no sense.

any way i try to wrap my head around it i just come to the same conclusions, dude is a closet **** or a closet pedo. theres no other explanation for those ridiculous posts made, either way your opinion is dismissed.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                      Vida left the hiphop video vixen game a couple of years ago, but her famous booty is still hot as hell........Rate her booty 1-10.

I give this 40 year old woman's booty 10 points.

She is stooopid hot no lie......since we are handing out ass compliments pls allow me to say ...DATASS.....to these three fine asses as well.....

it shall be known as the Mt Rushmore of asses....

Last edited by extracurRICular; 01-17-2013, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X