Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can anyone think biggie is better than pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    Ya think? all Eyez sold a shi t ton of copies
    I'm not talking about album sales, I'm talking about income off of sales.

Look at Floyds and Pacs numbers... they're pretty damn close 1.2-1.4 for any given fight... Floyd makes damn near twice.

2Pac was signed to Deathrow, 50 made a million just for signing with IS.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
      I'm not talking about album sales, I'm talking about income off of sales.

Look at Floyds and Pacs numbers... they're pretty damn close 1.2-1.4 for any given fight... Floyd makes damn near twice.

2Pac was signed to Deathrow, 50 made a million just for signing with IS.
      I wonder what Suge gave Pac when he got out, that's right before All Eyez.

Comment

I wonder what Suge gave Pac when he got out, that's right before All Eyez.
        Honestly, probably nothing because Suge took credit for bailing out Pac... Im pretty sure it bail was over a mill.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          Honestly, probably nothing because Suge took credit for bailing out Pac... Im pretty sure it bail was over a mill.
          yup, i remember it was something like that. Suge aint paying like Interscope, lol.

Comment

yup, i remember it was something like that. Suge aint paying like Interscope, lol.
            If 2pac went through 50s era and worked with IS he would of been a multi multi multi millionaire, had he not been killed.

Suge sucked him dry and barely paid him his worth, which is why he was making behind the scenes plans to leave, which is where the rumor stems from Suge having him whacked.

Comment

But back to reality....does biggie have a song even close to being as boss as this?

Not to mention the likes of hail mary, ghost, uppercut, list goes on cuz

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                But back to reality....does biggie have a song even close to being as boss as this?

Not to mention the likes of hail mary, ghost, uppercut, list goes on cuz
                Nope.........

Comment

Biggies flow was literally insane and way ahead of its time.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                    Blows my mind. Biggie was like, the lil wayne of the day (minus the gay autotune). Rapped about the same ****, money cars clothes and hoes.
                    You don't like money cars and hoes? Real l\liggas do real things.

Comment

you automatically lose any and all credibility with the bold.

check out these biggie cuts abou money cars clothes and ho's..

I even put this one with lyrics so you can read, cuz obviously you don't listen to biggie

I agree with my guy walt!

Comment

Working...
                      X