Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can anyone think biggie is better than pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brb, west coast guys ride with pac, east coast guys bump biggie.

I was just trying to flame a little. I bump biggie, got about 15 songs that i like from him. Wih that said, got about 50 pac songs.....

Pac>biggie.....deal with it suckas

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
      Not back then.
      are you kidding me?

seriously, how old are you to say something this asinine.

Ever heard of Native Tongues?

How about Queen Latifah? Common Sense? Krs 1?

Any of those ring a bell?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Keep Ya Head Up, Letter To My Unborn Child, Changes, Brenda's Got A Baby, Dear Mama. Those are not even my favorite songs of his, but those are songs that showed a side of 2Pac that we don't really see from rappers, especially not from Biggie.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          The thing is, Tupac wasn't who he said he was though. He wasn't some gangster, he wasn't who he portrayed.

Biggie was a lot more real that Tupac, had much better lyrics and I think will have a more lasting legacy through his music.
          He got in with gangsters, so he acted like one. Pac is just a huge contradiction, he wasn't all thugged out the way he grew up like he says in his songs, he treated women like dogs, but made plenty of songs trying to encourage them to be better. That's his thing and most people seem to give him passes on shi t because he really was a champion for his people.

Shooting a couple off duty cops is pretty thuggish though. Plus he got shot about 9 times and lived so he's no poosie.

Comment

I grew up with 2 pac.... my entire childhood and teens was all 2pac and michael jackson, one or the other... as I got older... I appreciated Biggie more... Not really going to say who is better...

Music is preference, period... Stylistically they were completely different. So they are always going to have contrasting listeners who prefer something different than what the other guy provides.

2Pacs resume is STACKED, he created 3-4x more music than biggie, and many of them were all hits.. so it's a bit easier to pick 2pac because Biggie doesn't have the depth of resume... but what Biggie does have down, is all great as well.. one can only assume, if Biggie had the volume of Pac, it would be neck and neck on quality.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
              Blows my mind. Biggie was like, the lil wayne of the day (minus the gay autotune). Rapped about the same ****, money cars clothes and hoes. Dont get me wrong, biggie has some cuts that i like, like long kiss goodnight, but damn....its not even close. Tupac da based god

Comparing BIG to Wayne is as blasphemous as it gets. Both B.I.G. and Pac made great music, but it comes down to preference. Pac rapped about a lot of the same **** in his records as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                He got in with gangsters, so he acted like one. Pac is just a huge contradiction, he wasn't all thugged out the way he grew up like he says in his songs, he treated women like dogs, but made plenty of songs trying to encourage them to be better. That's his thing and most people seem to give him passes on shi t because he really was a champion for his people.

Shooting a couple off duty cops is pretty thuggish though. Plus he got shot about 9 times and lived so he's no poosie.
                Man, he went through life like we all did... Who I was at 17 was NOT who I was at 25.

And some *****es I treated like queens because they deserved and some *****es got dogged out, because they deserved it.

Easy to look at one mans life and say he contradicted himself in a 10 year period... man we all have.

Comment

Comment

I think the genius in Pac though is he saw everything coming as far as how the industry is today. Then there's the infamous Quincy Jones story which I don't think is far from the truth at all.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                      Comparing BIG to Wayne is as blasphemous as it gets. Both B.I.G. and Pac made great music, but it comes down to preference. Pac rapped about a lot of the same **** in his records as well.
                      Its blaspemous only because wayne was given a more extended amount of time, and in said xtended amount of time went rather queerish. Wayne had alot of good cuts early on, and looked rather promising. That said, by comparing biggie and wayne i was only talking about the message aspect of their songs.

Comment

Working...
                      X