Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can anyone think biggie is better than pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Lots of great lines from pac on this track, he spits the first and last verses

Comment

• Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
        What is this based on? What do you define as better lyricism?
        No one seems to want to answer you so Ill take a stab at what i think people are trying to say.

Let me preface with the fact that i love both guys and i think they are very different emcees. Both are legends and a legit argument can be made for either guy depending on what you feel is more important.

The lyrical difference bet pac and big is that big's lyrics are more clever. The rhyme patterns more intricate for biggie. Big consistently amazes with his wordplay, saying metaphors never heard before (you made cuz my style you admiring, dont be mad, ups is hiring, u should a been a cop fuk hip hop, with that freestlye u bound to get shot). He also raps about all kinds of new realms of gangsterism. Taking women #1 mom pendants is an example of some unchartered territory big ran into. He's got more style, more of a pure hw virtuoso type fighter, Aliish.

Id argue that pac is more of a come forward swarmer on the political tip. He creates and perfects the gcode as lives it for real. He comes directly for the throat. Ive never been overly impressed with pac's wordplay on a consistent basis like big. But pac is more ferocious than big imo. In boxing terms, pac is
        more of a swarmer like henry armstrong. Now pac showed more depth than big too, so its not cut and dry, pac consistently has more politicsl undertones and attempted more music to better his people as well.so it depends what you like.

Comment

• Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post

BDK is the star of this song, not Pac. Imo this type of joint isnt in pac's sweet spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Knicksman20 View Post
            Thought of this song as. Listen to the lyrics:

Looooooove this song.

Comment

• Bonus song: best jr mafia song ever period.

http://youtu.be/TfvoQUGU5bA

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                "...now we smoke weed like Tony Montana sniffs the yayo..."

haaaaaaaaa!!!
                you've made my morning son!
                LOL! That's classic BIG right there. His lyrics & word play were the best.

"I hope you listening, smacking babies at they christening".

Comment

• Always loved this song from Pac. It probably got him killed:

Comment

• Another classic:

Comment

• Originally posted by Knicksman20 View Post
                      LOL! That's classic BIG right there. His lyrics & word play were the best.

"I hope you listening, smacking babies at they christening".
                      the first time I heard that was in a Mr.C mix tape one of the hottest mix tape i've ever heard

Comment

Working...
                      X