No announcement yet.

could you eat this steak?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    " So we can steam on the way to the telly go fill my belly A t-bone steak, cheese eggs and Welch's grape..."

Biggie

You ain't hood biatchhhhh!!!

damn you, JOSE, DAMN YOU. i thought i'd be first with the biggie reference.

Comment

Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post

damn you, JOSE, DAMN YOU. i thought i'd be first with the biggie reference.
      bwaaaaaahaaaaahaaaaa!!!

Comment

just saw the pic on a comp monitor. chef looks like he's got a cold sore....

i'll pass on the herpes.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          just saw the pic on a comp monitor. chef looks like he's got a cold sore....

i'll pass on the herpes.
          where do you think that steak gets that glossy look to it, cold sore juice makes you think what do some chefs really do in that kitchen when they prepare your food, that's why I never complain about my food until i'm done eating.

Last edited by -jose-; 01-10-2013, 10:28 AM.

Comment

That steak is 150 oz. or 9lbs, or half a stone, whatever you are comfortable with...either way, it's a bloody lot..literally

Imagine the carnage you would do to your toilet after consuming that beast?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...size-meat.html

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
              That steak is 150 oz. or 9lbs, or half a stone, whatever you are comfortable with...either way, it's a bloody lot..literally

once i looked at it off of my phone screen it did appear damn large. it's tall. real tall.

9 lbs? 150 oz?

half a stone

i couldn't come close to eating that. no man could. that's something you'd feed to a damn tiger, or bear.

with the right kind of steak i could probably eat 40 oz. maybe more.. i'm really not certain. you'd have to be a real boss to go to a steak house and order two steaks..

Comment

The steak isn't the problem. The problem is the fries. That's where any eater would have the most trouble.

Comment

Holy Medium Rare Steak Batman!!!

like New England said that's definitely a stone! I could imagine the tsunami that log will cause when it his the toilet water.

Comment

Most would probably have to crap their brains out half way through, if they could even make it that far.

Comment

I would attempt to do it (and be truely convinced that I could finish it)while I'm a bit stoned but would fail miserably. How can anyone eat 4kg of anything in one sitting?

Comment

Working...
                      X