Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If i put some dust in a box and cover it up...will anything form?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If i put some dust in a box and cover it up...will anything form?

Will particles come together and form a "big bang"???how can i form a universe from nothing???why cant we as humans form a universe since **** just happens and no 1 is responsible for them happening?

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    Will particles come together and form a "big bang"???how can i form a universe from nothing???why cant we as humans form a universe since **** just happens and no 1 is responsible for them happening?
    i thought you quit smoking that shlt?

Comment

maybe it makes a mini universe and were just too big to notice

Comment

We already did that, Larry. They did it in the UK.

Pretty much, they tried to recreate the same conditions of The Big Bang, and they were successful. I saw this like 7 years ago in The National Geo channel.

Here's a link.

http://www.lhc.ac.uk/

Comment

Why can we as humans not even built a planet???i mean they just make themselves and we got everything figured out,why dont we just create a planet?

Comment

LHC 'Big Questions'
            1) I have heard that the LHC will recreate the Big Bang, does that mean it might create another Universe and if so what will happen to our Universe?

People sometimes refer to recreating the Big Bang, but this is misleading. What they actually mean is:

recreating the conditions and energies that existed shortly after the start of the Big Bang, not the moment at which the Big Bang started

recreating conditions on a microscale, not on the same scale as the original Big Bang and

recreating energies that are continually being produced naturally (by high energy cosmic rays hitting the earth’s atmosphere) but at will and inside sophisticated detectors that track what is happening

No Big Bang – so no possibility of creating a new Universe.
            Same website.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              We already did that, Larry. They did it in the UK.

Pretty much, they tried to recreate the same conditions of The Big Bang, and they were successful. I saw this like 7 years ago in The National Geo channel.

Here's a link.

http://www.lhc.ac.uk/
              So there are stars and planets in this machine?

Comment

Why can we as humans not even built a planet???i mean they just make themselves and we got everything figured out,why dont we just create a planet?
                We have built six larry....

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  i thought you quit smoking that shlt?
                  I am completly sober just got off of work,just had this on my mind,people say the universe crested itself right(which is crazy cause what was here before that?) so why cant we even create a planet?and why cant we make a new universe?

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    We have built six larry....
                    What planets have we built?

Comment

Working...
                    X