Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ayo Atheists

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This girl is a devout catholic. Would an atheist care?

Comment

Originally posted by TartanSoldier View Post
      nah seriously he dropped his holy liquid right on my forehead.
      you got yourself a nice facial

Comment

i got married to a super religious catholic girl. it was cool for a while. i respected her, but after a while she was too nags saying i was going to hell, so one day,i told her, "well your brother is a fa^^t, i could use the company in hell." as it turns out her brother was actually gay. from there on, i would always make jokes about her when she would try to saying something bad about atheism.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          I never have dated a person of 'faith' and I never will, because intelligence is a big turn on for me, and people of faith are bankrupt in that regard.

This post makes me so mad I can't even formulate a comeback reply... just..

**** you

and /ignored

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
            This post makes me so mad I can't even formulate a comeback reply... just..

**** you

and /ignored
            I found it both hilarious and factual.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
              To the point to whoever the fug it was, some religious people do harm in the name of a religion, and I will say this, some atheists do harm, not in the name of atheism, but most likely because they lacked a religion and followed it properly.

The lack of morality can be in anyone, and thus they do not follow any religion, or at least properly.
              So some atheists harm others because they lack the morality religion offers, but then some religious people harm others in the name of their religion?

What if the atheists who harm others actually do it for the same reason as religious people? Because they are both idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                I found it both hilarious and factual.
                Can opinions be facts?

Comment

I know that I couldn't care less what someone else believes, but like any member of any religion atheists can be douches. So I'm sure there are lots of atheists who won't touch a woman of faith.

Personally, as long as the woman isn't quoting scripture at me every 5 seconds and trying to convert me, its not that big a deal.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    lmao.

My girl doesn't drink the Jesus juice.
                    No, I don't think priests are interested in making her drink any juice. Women aren't their type.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                      Everyone is born an atheist.

Nullified.
                      No they are not. This more idiotic than your manfish theory. Nobody is born with the concept of what a god is.

Comment

Working...
                      X